SASS Wire Forum

Best Wishes to Our Friend Philly Slim

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phillly,

I was on Stage 1 when I heard you got hurt. I am so sorry :( feel better soon! There will be lots of hugs for you next time I see you!

Painted Filly

Phillly,

I was on Stage 1 when I heard you got hurt. I am so sorry :( feel better soon! There will be lots of hugs for you next time I see you!

Painted Filly

Now that right there is an incentive for me to trip and fall down...... OOPS!

;)

..........Widder

We had a shooter who broke his ankle, very bad, a few years ago. He had his holsters tied to each side of his wheelchair - NO cross draw. He was pushed from position to position (long guns staged) by posse members. He shot that way for a few months.

In Philly's case, may need some power assist for the pusher.

I also was close behind Philly Slim when he went down. All I remember him saying was "ouch I think I dislocated my knee", no crying, no cussing. He is one tuff hombre.

Oh there might have been a little bit of cussing going on. But you know me, VERY quiet and soft spoken.

Oh there might have been a little bit of cussing going on. But you know me, VERY quiet and soft spoken.

Give the man 4 Pinocchios

hmmm, did you impede the shooter, did chu hand the timer off quickly, hmmmm hurd chu dint cry or nuthan,

hope I made chu smile, if not then smile!!! yu big thug!!!!

Hey Al,

As we say, "stuff happens"......we are all thinking of you and hoping for a quick recovery, at least in time for WR 2015! You looked like you were enjoying those pain meds in the hospital just a little too much! LOL

Take care and heal up quickly Pard,

BJ

The Judge and I hate to hear that!! Thoughts and prayers are up for complete healing!! Please keep us posted on how Slim is doing.Kate

Thank you ma'am. Your thoughts and prayers really do mean a lot.

Met with the surgeon today and I hit the jackpot, he's the same guy who fixed my shoulder a couple of years ago. He's GREAT. Finish up my pre op stuff tomorrow and get put back together on Thursday.

Yipeeee, I'm well on my way to being ready for Winter Range 2015!

that thar is a good surgeon, he did a great job with yer shoulder implants

I sure hope you shoot before that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yikes

how did ya git yer 40' trailer home,,,,,thats what I wanna know

Thank you ma'am. Your thoughts and prayers really do mean a lot.

Met with the surgeon today and I hit the jackpot, he's the same guy who fixed my shoulder a couple of years ago. He's GREAT. Finish up my pre op stuff tomorrow and get put back together on Thursday.

NEXT time-just land on yur-head :P:D:D

LG

or his rear!

Philly did you have on BLUE JEANS at the time of your mishap?

Dang, my last post made me realize something. After 23 years in the Air Force threatening to put my foot up people's asses, who did I finally end up actually doing it to???

As Blazin' Betsy would say, "That just ain't right."

now I understand how you damaged it soooooooo badly!!!

gonna short stroke it?

We had a shooter who broke his ankle, very bad, a few years ago. He had his holsters tied to each side of his wheelchair - NO cross draw. He was pushed from position to position (long guns staged) by posse members. He shot that way for a few months.

In Philly's case, may need some power assist for the pusher.

Fork lift.

Heal up soon. Sorry to hear about your accident. Look forward to shooting with you soon. James Gang Sedona

Archived