SASS Wire Forum

More AR inquiry.....because....

It's a bucket list firearm I've wanted to own for sometime. Opportunity has come up and I'm taking advantage of that opportunity ;)

GG

Yep, got a couple on my list too. Go for it and enjoy.

I suspect that your daughter will be very fond of the Colt. Very fond indeed. ;)

I suspect that your daughter will be very fond of the Colt. Very fond indeed. ;)

She is excited about it.... Then asked if we were getting a bayonet for it LOL.... Too funny.

GG

Gunner,

Go to http://www.ar15.com/index.html . Stay out of the General Discussion forum and stick with the AR technical forums for serious questions. These folks have a wealth of knowledge and happy to help those in need.

Safe trails.,

CKid

If you have a astigmatism, stay away from red dots or reticles. I have one and red dots look like comas. Red reticles are blurry.

That is why I went with this ACOG, green really stands out in desert or the woods.

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=TA31F-G

Not thrilled with any weapon sight that depends on a battery to function. Think of Murphy.....

LG

I also have astigmatism, I found with my aimpoint that you should not look at the red dot. Open both eyes and look at the target, Focus on the target not the red dot, and you will see a nice dot on the target. I do have back up sights, but Aimpoint has unbelievable battery life, 5 years or more. Of course one EMP negates that.

I also have astigmatism, I found with my aimpoint that you should not look at the red dot. Open both eyes and look at the target, Focus on the target not the red dot, and you will see a nice dot on the target. I do have back up sights, but Aimpoint has unbelievable battery life, 5 years or more. Of course one EMP negates that.

So does a hard bump/drop......... ;)

LG

Archived