SASS Wire Forum

How Many Classic Cowboys are comin' to Winter Range?

Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580

Just for giggles I thought I'd ask how many of the multitudinous numbers of shooters what're comin' to Winter Range are shooting in the Classic Cowboy category?

Might be interesting to know how many of ya's I hafta wade through ta get to the win! :D

Sorry, pard, that's at EOT. Ghost decided that there wasn't time to put together a CC posse for Winter Range...

Winter Range is one of my favorite match's in the world. If I'm not there by the start of the match I have been kidnapped and being held hostage somewhere in Arizona.... Shaddi will have my guns and gear... T-Bone [on the side of the road] Dooley

I guess the word must be out that CC'ers have more fun! :D

WOW, 32 of us!

Scout

I'm proud that so many are "willin'". :)

Ghost

I am glad to be among that group, but it has taken awhile to get here. Barwl There and I left last Wednesday from Austin, but the Redwood trailer broke down in Sierra Blanca Texas on Thursday. Got parts on Saturday, finally got them installed on Sunday, then got the problems the repair caused fixed Monday am and just arrived at Pioneer RV park at full dark. Missed first day of Wild Bunch match, but we are here now so look out!

I guess im shooting for a top 40 finish....lol. Is there a list posted of how many in each category? Were heading down in the morning, looking forward to the CC dinner for the first time.

Archived