light flurries :)

evil dogooder

That was forecasted. All it took was a little jig and so far...... 3"+

It's a beautiful day!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evil One,

As of 9:30; looks like close to 3" here. Plenty more coming directly from your place to mine. You are welcome to keep all of it. I am liking the 19 degree temp. Feels like spring; dontcha know?! :P

In central Illinois we had (have) thunder - lightning - and snow - weird.

Hard on the little birds and other wild critters - throw out some extra bread crusts and popcorn - they will appreciate it.

- Boneyard

That was forecasted. All it took was a little jig and so far...... 3"+

It's a beautiful day!

Sumbody get a rope!!

It was 25 and icy when I left for w@rk this morning. {Ya see, I thought I was being pro-active so I salted down my driveway last night with the last bit of salt I had. Bad idea. It melted all the snow/ice which re-froze, turning the driveway into one large sheet of ice.}

Critter, I'm gonna join that rope testing committee.......

A total of six inches before it finally stopped. Nice fluffy goodness. Don't ya just love Lil innocent me!

I think i feel a little hostility in the air

Yup!!

We ended up with about 4" however it about 40 out now so it's melting off of the roads in a hurry. I went to the eye doc this morning and had my vision checked. She dilated my eyes..So when I came home to snow blow the sun was out. I had two pairs of sunglasses on and my cowboy hat with the widest brim. Now I'm in the house with the blinds closed.... NAP TIME!!!

We had 4" last week down here in Jawja. They declared a State of Emergency and shut down everything for 3 days. Called out the Ga. National Guard, Police went on 12 hour shifts, hauled in emergency shipments of rock salt from South Carolina and Tennessee. They go absolutely nuts around here when the roads get slippery.

I think i feel a little hostility in the air

Almighty Evil One.........Ifin' I whar you......whif all da folks ya got mad at ya like ya do.......I'd be headin' fer da high country.

but dat's just me. Ever body knows a smart feller don't kick no bears, but ya seem ta be doin' lot of kickin' ! :P

Apache i likes the way they squeal when ya kicks 'em

(sounds almost like the sound those southern boys make when you take away their grits)

4" and they shut everything down? I'd probably get in trouble there. Probably get pulled over for driving to work in it.

Trouble? What's that? I'm sweet and innocent i never get into trouble.

Now i may create a little mischief from time to time. It's possible that i may play a few pranks..

But trouble.... Nope. Not me

Sweet and innocent??????????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good thing i dint have feelings, our that could have hurt them

Good i can always use extra cat skins for the wall :)

I'm not too worried. Cheyenne told me how you both shoot

Boy, this is getting nasty, Evil ,you don't want to get a cast iron skillet upside of your head. Happen to me once, got granny ticked off, now when I hunt I see two big bucks at the same time, or they double up the targets for me at shoots. I wish you guys in the mid west would keep your snow there. In the mean time, keep your powder dry.

Archived