SASS Wire Forum

COWBOYS TV

Carlos Murphy # 873

I believe it was cancelled due to low ratings,I'm sure Wolf Bane(The producer of Cowboys) will chime in.

That was a show I really enjoyed. I wish they would at least put the old shows on DVD so we can buy them and watch them as we wish. Either that or put all the old epesodes on a web site so we can watch them.

I know a lot of folks who were introduced to CAS/WAS by that show. They didn't know CAS/WAS existed and it showed them a whole new fun way to go shooting.

That was a show I really enjoyed. I wish they would at least put the old shows on DVD so we can buy them and watch them as we wish. Either that or put all the old epesodes on a web site so we can watch them.

I know a lot of folks who were introduced to CAS/WAS by that show. They didn't know CAS/WAS existed and it showed them a whole new fun way to go shooting.

Yep, I had people tell me the same thing. It's weird how NON CAS shooters all know about "Fast draw" but never heard of CAS!! :wacko: Rye

Cowboys was my first exposure to SASS, I had never heard of Cowboy Action Shooting until seeing it on TV. It was enough of a lure for me to search out a local club and the rest is history. I wish it still aired as I thought it was a great draw to our sport.

Cowboys was my first exposure to SASS, I had never heard of Cowboy Action Shooting until seeing it on TV. It was enough of a lure for me to search out a local club and the rest is history. I wish it still aired as I thought it was a great draw to our sport.

The 1st episode I caught was "Young Guns" with Lead Dispencer & Badlands Bud, if it wasn't for that I probaly would not be here right now,

AO

It was a great show. I don't know how many times some one says "awe you do that? I seen that on TV!"

Yep, I do that...and then they get bombarded with you should come to our club and check it out....I gotta tell em how much fun it is and what we do. I have pics on my office walls of the club and us shooting. Sometimes I will pull up youtube and show em some CAS vids. Gimmee a inch..

BTW

Where are Tequila and Tupelo Flash? Are they still shooting? I think both were outstanding hosts.

Tupelo Flash and his wife Honky Tonk Hannie shoot with The Cowboys the fourth Sunday of the month in Norco, Ca. His wife is quite a seamstress and creates all of his garments. She just finished a cowboy vest for me from a Pendleton wool blanket, turned out nice. I believe that they will be at Winter Range next week.

Archived