SASS Wire Forum

Gold Coast Gunslingers do it again!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

The Gold Coast Gunslingers did it again with another fantastic annual match! Angus McNasty put down the best overall stage designs and senarios I have ever seen, bar none!!!!!!! Things that were different without being brain teasers. lots of options!!

Thank you to the whole committee for all your hard work and performance!!!!!

Yall need to have a look at the senarios Angus wrote and take some notes.

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Looks like you done good PB. Are those stages online anywhere?

I'll check, if not I'll bring them home with me, or copy them and send them somehow....

I managed to make it to the second day and altho I couldn't shoot, I had a real blast spotting and picking up brass. The scores have not been posted yet, but I know that a lot of pards shot a clean match. The stages were exciting and inventive. I especially liked the shootout in the jail. I wish I could have taken time off to attend both days. BTW the vendors were numerous and varied. I did manage to get a new wild rag and matching garters.The wife got a black Old West vest that looked great on her, I couldn't not get it for her. Warrdog was there with his leather and I ordered my first custom rig. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I look forward to a whole year of fun stages till the next annual. Thanks for posting this Mr. Culpepper. And thank you Angus for the thought and effort you put in.

Seamus, check your PMs.

thank you, fun was had by all, I am sure!

I can't find them, where are they?

I think you saw last years scores,,,,,,,

Dang! Yer right. Someone placed those scores directly below Feb 1, 2014 scores. I was so hot to see the results that I totally missed that it was from last year. Well, got ma fingers crossed for ya anyways Mr. Culpepper. Hope they get posted soon.

CC, sure glad you had a good time even if'n you did win overall. It was a good match and Angus outdid himself on the stages. The weather was excellent and just right temp. Had a breeze most of both days to carry my smoke away from the targets so I could see them. See you at the BP shoot next month,.

thanks Pygar, but we did already know

Archived