SASS Wire Forum

What Aircraft are YOU?

Subdeacon Joe

EA-6B Prowler? The description seems virtually the opposite of the majority of my answers, but that was the result. I personally think I'm an A-10.

ea 6b prowler!!! it's coming, you just dunt noze wen!

EA-6B Prowler

We gonna have enough of us for a squadron!

EA-6B Prowler

I guess we will take over the world?

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Another Raptor over here on the "left coast."

EC

Gee, I'm a B-52!

I guess sense I built their engines once upon a time and I deerly love that Big Uggly Fat F****r, it fit's.

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Problem is, there were several questions that really didn't have the answer I would really choose or they had multiple answers I could go with.

However, there are days I do feel like I am at the end of my stardom! ;-)

Archived