SASS Wire Forum

Yes, Let's Teach Wild Animals to Eat Doritos

Subdeacon Joe

What the idiot is doing is going to make it that they will have to be killed.

Wrong in every way. I'd have to chuckle if he got bit and had to go through the whole rabies protocol.

Good thing his girlfriend didn't drop a chip in the wrong way. The 'coon would have had a field day digging it out, but she'd have ended up much worse for the occasion. :o

Wrong in every way. I'd have to chuckle if he got bit and had to go through the whole rabies protocol.

Good thing his girlfriend didn't drop a chip in the wrong way. The 'coon would have had a field day digging it out, but she'd have ended up much worse for the occasion. :o

Kinda like the hot brass dance except with wild, furry, rabid critters inside your blouse!

On the patio up at the top of the Palm Springs Arial tramway people feed the ground squirrels and raccoons . . . I let them do it for a bit . . . let them go on talking about how cute the little critters are . . . . finally taking the stuff right out of their hand . . . . then I tell them that those cute little animals carry Plague and Rabies . . . . and see the idiot people FREAK OUT. . . :excl::)

I cannot believe those idiots are feeding Doritos to the raccoons! Everyone knows that Cheetos are much healthier for the critters! :ph34r:

Laz

Notice that they stopped feeding, then here come three or four more rackitycoons, and the video stopped.

That's because the pissed-off rackitycoons that hadn't got none yet knocked 'em down, stomped 'em and stole their Doritos

We would take our horses up to Carson National Forest every summer and pack in for a week. We would take turns staying at the base camp and taking the trash to one of the bear proof dumpsters there was a family (yankee family from their tags) letting their young daughter feed a bear a peanut and jelly sandwich!!!! I told them most likely they just signed that bears death warrant! They looked at me like I was crazy, soooo patient person that I am (?) I explained to them the reasons plus when the peanut and jelly runs out the bear may think their kiddo was a tasty replacememt. The gentleman (?) or idiot what ever he was started to argue but noticed I was packing a gun with a belt full of pretty brass shells and decided to leave. I told them it was a $1,000 fine to feed bears here (I dont know what the fine was) and that got their atteition.

The world is full of idiots when it comes to wild animals..or any animal for that matter...

Tascosa

I was sitting on the throne one fine morning when Mrs. Lose bangs on the door and tells me that there is a raccoon in the garage. I asked her what she wanted me to do about it and she says kill it it attacked me. So I finish as much as I could and head to the garage. Mrs. Lose had left for work by then and sure enough there was a big old raccoon hiding in the corner in the garage. He had come in the cat door to dine on cat food. Well I dispatched the raccoon because he was very mad and didn't seem that healthy. I took him down to the county of San Diego vector control division and they did a rabies test on him. Sure enough about three weeks later they told me he had rabies. We block the cat door at night now.

"Oh - They're SO CUTE!"

The call of the North American moron.

Now I know when I want a raccoon shoot, use Doritos as bait! Looks like I would need the 97 for that bunch, gotta load 7!

Archived