SASS Wire Forum

Reshoots at monthly matches

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Heee Haaa Doots..This post has sure rung out the Hards-Asses and the Nice Cowboys.. :ph34r: So let me throw some Black Powder in the fire :o First let me say I'm all for re-shoots at the Monthly as long as EVERYBODY gets the same .. :) Lets say I'm a seasoned shooter and well known, ;) I just finished my pistol run and had 1 or 2 misses :blush: so when I grab,my Rifle I already KNOW if I short stroke it, It WILL jam. or stove-pipe.. The first thing I hollor is reshoot..LOL.. :blink: Just Saying..

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

My problem is that I need to bring enough ammo so that if I get a re-shoot I can ....re-shoot :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Doots..This post has sure rung out the Hards-Asses and the Nice Cowboys.. :ph34r: So let me throw some Black Powder in the fire :o First let me say I'm all for re-shoots at the Monthly as long as EVERYBODY gets the same .. :) Lets say I'm a seasoned shooter and well known, ;) I just finished my pistol run and had 1 or 2 misses :blush: so when I grab,my Rifle I already KNOW if I short stroke it, It WILL jam. or stove-pipe.. :huh: The first thing I hollor is reshoot..LOL.. :blink: Just Saying..

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Mingo,

What got this topic and poll started was a discussion between Deuce and myself concerning the potential abuse of the reshoot policies in place at our local clubs. Scottville may make a suitable test bed for some changes or limitations to the current reshoot traditions. We'll discuss at the match this month. See you then!!

Heee Haaa Doots..This post has sure rung out the Hards-Asses and the Nice Cowboys.. :ph34r: So let me throw some Black Powder in the fire :o First let me say I'm all for re-shoots at the Monthly as long as EVERYBODY gets the same .. :) Lets say I'm a seasoned shooter and well known, ;) I just finished my pistol run and had 1 or 2 misses :blush: so when I grab,my Rifle I already KNOW if I short stroke it, It WILL jam. or stove-pipe.. :huh: The first thing I hollor is reshoot..LOL.. :blink: Just Saying..

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Some folks don't think that the "Reshoot/Restart" rule applies to local matches, that does not make them Cheaters. Some folks do think that the "Reshoot/Restart" rule applies to local matches, that does not make them a "Hard-Ass".

Snakebite

Duece sure has stirred up the mud at the bottom of the pond!

That's funny right there. Actually the thread has been outstanding. Discussion has remained civil and information has circulated. Perfect and I really appreciate all who have participated.

Archived