SASS Wire Forum

Saloonatics, we blew it! We mist Calico's berthdey!

yup, we mist the berfdey of one of tha ladies thit make sure we have fun here!!

Hhappy Berthdey Calico!!!!!

we all sure love you!

Pnut Butter

DANG!!

Happy Birthday, Calico! Even if it is a day late and a dollar or two short! :D :D ;)

Way to go guys.

I can't believe you all missed that!

I didn't say nuthin cuz I figured she was at that age where she didn't want to think about getting older.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

But since the cat is out of the bag...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALICO!

I guess that's another two weeks of no water hole :(

I'll add my congrats for continuing to pass through this world for another year!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Whether ya' like it or not!! :o:lol:

maybe I've made up for it!

well, she's been in the saloon tudey, maybe forgiveness can be coerced out of her.......

I'm a thinken we's been banned from cyberspace and just typen into the far feathers of outer space. Wohhh is us. Day late, dollar short. Ifen only we'd been able to wish such a young lady that HAPPY BIRTHDAY on time. Wohhh is us. :(

Dang et awl Cali!!! I taint gonna let go of thes heer lessun you speak up an forgive us awl! and yas, specially me!

Please?

It oughta be me takin' a coal shovel ta the lot of yuz!!!! :angry::angry: Bug me bout when my birthday is...then all day Wednesday not one offer of a drink, not even one Happy Birthday....even tried ta give ya'll a hint tellin' ya Buick took me out ta dinner.....and still NOTHIN'.....

Geez, whut a way ta make me feel like garbage....then ya wunder why my feelins iz hert???????? :(:( :(

Thunk I'll stick wit watchin' the Olympics fer a few weeks.....

we just thot thit Buick was doing like he oughta!

o yea, you really don't know that men are really lousy at taking hints and remembering dates,,,,,?

Calico

Happy Bifday ta ya and ya can have any and as much drinkin as ya want on my tab.......fer ta next week ! :P

BUT ONLY YOU AN NOBOBY ELSE UNLESINN' Y'ALL WANTA GIT A BELLY ACHE ! :angry::angry:

Thank you Hawk, I do hope yer stayin' warm up there....

But I want to point out, I did NOT fergit Buick's birthday last year, I simply got whut day of the week it was wrong. We'd been dry camping for several days--no tv, no internet, no radio, and no calendar of any kind....and somehow I managed to lose an entire day somewhere. I seriously thought that Sunday was the 20th and Monday was the 21st. First thing Monday morning I couldn't wait to wish Buick a Happy Birthday, honestly thinking that was the day.....I was devastated when he told me that I was wrong, Sunday had been the 21st and Monday was the 22nd. Didn't forget it, just got my dates screwed up....NOT the same thing!!

now, that is funny, course I've NEVER dun anything like that before, not once,,,,,,, maybe 3 or 4, but not once!

Hay Calico just gave us'en the way out. We all been a day off since Buick moved his B.D. on her. (Women never wrong, we knows that) Iam a thinken she done forgave us :). Time ta belly up to the bar. Calico, Your's on Utah Bob's tab :).

Heck, I'll evun let you use the heated water hole by yursef just to soothe your soul and have Lu Sing give you one of her Chinese massages, all the while with a barrel of rum at your disposal.

make it fast then, I gots stuff I gotta do today, then we'z gonna be gone most of the afternoon and evening....goin' to a benefit for a Jefferson County Sheriff's Deputy killed in the line of duty (accident) late last month.....

Thank you Hawk, I do hope yer stayin' warm up there....

But I want to point out, I did NOT fergit Buick's birthday last year, I simply got whut day of the week it was wrong. We'd been dry camping for several days--no tv, no internet, no radio, and no calendar of any kind....and somehow I managed to lose an entire day somewhere. I seriously thought that Sunday was the 20th and Monday was the 21st. First thing Monday morning I couldn't wait to wish Buick a Happy Birthday, honestly thinking that was the day.....I was devastated when he told me that I was wrong, Sunday had been the 21st and Monday was the 22nd. Didn't forget it, just got my dates screwed up....NOT the same thing!!

Bet he still loves you tho.

he better considering we wuz married fer a good ten years before he even could remember what day my birthday is, and that's the only time in 27 years I've had any problem with his......

It oughta be me takin' a coal shovel ta the lot of yuz!!!! :angry: Bug me bout when my birthday is...then all day Wednesday not one offer of a drink, not even one Happy Birthday....even tried ta give ya'll a hint tellin' ya Buick took me out ta dinner.....and still NOTHIN'.....

Geez, whut a way ta make me feel like garbage....then ya wunder why my feelins iz hert???????? :(

Thunk I'll stick wit watchin' the Olympics fer a few weeks.....

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!! :unsure:

QUICHERBITCHEN' or I'll have to bring my coal scuttle out there and apply it liberally to yer backside!! :angry::lol:

Might be the only liberal thing I do for years!! :o

And don't think fer a minute that Buick'll come ta' yer rescue!! <_< I bet I could hand him my coal scoop and he'd know where to apply it too!! :lol::lol:

Archived