SASS Wire Forum

RO1&RO2 courses

rustyfinger 22618

They are both heavy on "hands on Training" for TOing.

If I get to come to Koruption in Paradise again in may, we'll make arrangements to have both classes available there.

I'll look into it....

any others?

I am going to ask at our March shoot at "Circle R" for interest in RO1 & RO2 classes, I think we can get Padre over to our club for those, IF enough interest is expressed...

Also, as I have said in the past, any RO1's that want a refresher, or be brought up to speed on the new rules since they have taken it, (which I think should be done almost yearly) The RO1 course is the basis for which the RO2 is taught on, without a good understanding of the RO1, RO2 is a wast of time...

Culpepper is correct, RO2 is a very hands on class.....

(that hurt saying Culpepper is correct)

I can teach the classes! sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the ideaar, to teach them at KP,

Travelin Kid, you shud be reel used to it by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

course, yude have to realize that you are wrong... :o:P

I am interested in taking both RO classes and plan on attending black powder shoot at the Pass.

Travelin Kid I talked to Padre about him teaching an RO class back in November and he said if enough people, I want to say 6 to 8, said they would attend he would do it.

Culpepper, you're not in the loop of what started this, we have a lot of RO classes interest at our club in Brookston, I talked this over with Rusty, and several others on the phone last Weds concerning this....

"course, yude have to realize that you are wrong"

Where was I wrong?

tis a joke son a joke,,,,

and, excuse me for offering, btw, if only a couple want it at KP that would work...

That is what I had offered in the first post that I answered. I was trying to be helpful to those who asked and when I saw where they shot I offered to possibly help out at KP....

!!

CPBC

They are both heavy on "hands on Training" for TOing.

If I get to come to Koruption in Paradise again in may, we'll make arrangements to have both classes available there.

http://KorruptKarl.com

Archived