SASS Wire Forum

Fools' Gold -- support thread

Like Tom.........I know nothing about running no railroad except when the damn thing jumps the tracks, I always catch hell !

Y'all gonna have to write this one........I'm gonna write some flash backs to the War Of Northern Aggression.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a little under the weather and on the road a lot. Thanks for keepin' it going in my absense.

Yeah! But the weekends are always more difficult for me. My stuff all happens on the weekends. Go shoot. Go to birthday party. Go to gig in town Sunday night. There are nine of us by my count. We all have other stuff to tend to, so sometimes it'll slow down when everybody's busy at the same time.

You're comming to 'bout now. If you're like the rest of us you'll be madder than a wet hornet and ready to eat nails and spit rust!! ;):lol:

I'm out of the country workin right now, so the long hours of boredom without my wife and son make the story seem slower, I'm sure.

You're comming to 'bout now. If you're like the rest of us you'll be madder than a wet hornet and ready to eat nails and spit rust!! ;):lol:

Decided to try for a more-combat/less-action-star wake up there.

Y'all can figure out how to get us moving again, I'm gonna enjoy a little pampering for the foreseeable future of this train ride. :lol:

Linn!

"Deputy Keller thrust his head out the open side door just in time for something to whizz past his ear, the vicious rumble of a Brombindanigan bee..."

My hat is off to you, pard! I am almost 100% sure that the term "Brombindanigan bee" has NEVER been used in the Saloon (ACS) before, on any occasion! Yes, I know it's slightly misspelled, but that doesn't take away from the effort.

Sir, I am impressed!

TOM

YA KNOW , ya ain't gonna , get that lucky :o

not with mama hanging around

CB :P

Oh I ain't gonna write a story like that anyway.

Okay!! Let's not get into a Snollygoster right now!! :lol::lol:

Bama Red, flattery will get you everywhere!

I paid good money for that-there fancy word!

(Believe it came with a plastic ring in a box of Cracker Jacks ....) :P

Jacob was just passin' through when he met this fine band of adventurers.

He's moving on with a prisoner, his business is concluded; he's mangaged to cause confusion, mayhem and injury.

Kids these days. Whattaya gonna do with 'em ... :lol:

I figure we'll cross paths again since we're passing through your home town a t some point. ;)

Think I'll mosey on over and check out the General's place under the cover of darkness.

Us Injun types is sneaky ! :P

Y'all tell your parts in this fracas before we get back to fortune hunting! I saved up while I was busy with my weekend, so this one may seem a little long winded! :unsure::lol:

AWWW C'mon Mary!! ;) You know how Cheyenne likes them heads in bags!! :rolleyes: Kinda' puts and end to them chasin' the two of ya's!! :lol::lol:

funny, I actually feel pretty good about myself.

My former Mother in law is in town for my younger son's upcoming Bar Mitzvah. I saw her last night as I was taking the boys back to their mothers and tried to be nice, I inquired about her father, the rest of the family etc and then about her flight. When she complained about the terrible turbulence and the three hour layover I could not resist further and I had to ask

"Were they able to fix your broom?"

Who said hate is a useless emotion?

My former Mother in law is in town for my younger son's upcoming Bar Mitzvah. I saw her last night as I was taking the boys back to their mothers and tried to be nice, I inquired about her father, the rest of the family etc and then about her flight. When she complained about the terrible turbulence and the three hour layover I could not resist further and I had to ask

Thank you for making me laugh this afternoon.

Boy!! You ain't right! :blink: !

But we're left with ya'!! :lol:

Sailing, Sailing, Over the bounding maine! If we ever get there!!

I suppose as Blackwater's Father in law is a shipping tycoon, he'd have some of the "newer" steam driven ocean goers.

Archived