SASS Wire Forum

Fools' Gold -- support thread

And you really didn't even make a move!! :lol:

Would you ever be really safe with her holdin' that knife!! :unsure::o:lol:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks, I'd like to request we slow down for a few days. I am swamped with other obligations these next 4 days and can't really adequately respond.

I'm also finding that some of the writers are overreaching with my character and I'd like it to stop. J. Mark Flint is my property in this setting, I decide who he is, where he's from and how he'll react-I generally try to extend the same to each of you.

Perhaps a few messages between the writers might be a good idea

I'm good with that.

Works for me.

SIdes.......I just follow the lead set before me anyhow .

Let me know when you're ready to ride again.

My apologies, gentlemen, I made a BIG screw up and the fault is entirely mine!

I do beg pardon for this egregious and grevious error; it was not my intention to slander J. Mark Flint, for he is a gentleman and a scholar, and in attributing his loyalties to the Yankee North, I did -- through inattention and carelessness -- calumniate the man's good character.

I will now seek out a pry bar so I can extricate my Wellington boot from between my dentures, where I've rather firmly wedged it.

While I'm at it, thank you to the multiple souls who PM'd to advise of my error. Let it never be said that I spurn a friend's correction!

Looks like my sabbatical was just a little previous! That's OK, I like resting when I'm in this kinda shape!

Bama!! Glad you're feeling better!! We'll get you up to speed and squared away. I ain't been my best for nigh on two weeks now, but I'm coming out of it now I think. Gonna go to Manchester, Ky next weekend for Copperhead Joe's "Crap Shoot" and it'll be the first time I've held a gun since I shot with Fire 'n' Fallback almost a month ago!

I'm done. nuff sed

Don't personally think anybody needs to be done. The larger than life characters some are writing are entertaining.

Sooooooooo.......are we good to go again?

yep!

Will you take me back? I've been up to my backside in lots of activities, including a visit from Uno. Now that my world is slowing down a bit, I'll have the time to get back into writing.

Whatcha say?

I got no problem with ya' joinin' in, Darlin'! Didn't think you'd left us, just figured you were lookin' for another spot to pop up and stir it up!! ;)

(takes off hat)

(clears throat)

Ah, Miz Calam ...

(turns red)

(shuffles feet)

Um, ma'am, the train's a-comin' into town right now, might be if you were on it, 'twould be a good place to start, um ...

(kicks dirt)

(shuffles brim from one hand to another)

Darn it, why do I get so nervous when it comes to good lookin' wimmen?

yes she do!

Yep, and the choice was made freely......but it was fun fer awhile, and I wouldn't mind tryin' another story again at some point down the road....

Tom! Ya' kin shoot out of the windows and such! There's a lot can happen 'tween now and when we get off!! :o:lol:

The freight is slowin' down and we're tryin' to speed up! Might damage a caboose or worse, the flat car!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Who's runnin' this railroad anyway??? :o:lol::lol::lol:

Archived