SASS Wire Forum

Fools' Gold -- support thread

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a few people's real name. Mortimer Smith because I work with him and he was instumental in getting me involved in this. Blackwater because I've listened to his band on YouTube(would love to see him live), Branchwater, not sure how I know his name but I do. There are a few more that have facebook pages that a person can figure out.

add your alias to your name on facebook, ie, Paul cheyenne culpepper hoover.... that way folks can find you both ways and they know who you are when when you friend request them

Schoolmarm does facebook. My bass player does facebook for the band.

This, a couple of truck and car forums and my other activities is quite enough for me.

add your alias to your name on facebook, ie, Paul cheyenne culpepper hoover.... that way folks can find you both ways and they know who you are when when you friend request them

I have an email, YouTube channel and soon will have a web site just for my alias. been thinking about a Facebook page for it too; problem is I really, really, really DESPISE Facebook. The only positive thing I have found about it is about 3 years ago my wife's best friend that she hadn't talked with in 20+ years found her through my Facebook page.

I hit facebook once or twice a week....there's lot's of sass people on there that don't do the wire.....such as Tanga loca! Okie Sawbones etc..

me, There are so many friend requests on FB that if I cant figure out who they are i don't accept them...

???

SIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLE!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I figure Tom's over at Wartrace shooting. J. Mark is probably suit shopping for his son. Don't know where 'Pache's at. Ya never know with him. Looks like I'm the onlyest one from the cabin hangin' around and I'm gonna' go shoppin' here in a minute.

Well that was fun!

I get to excited though, missed a lot more than I should have.

Welcome to the Tennessee Target Preservation Society!!

That "BEEP!!" really jangles the nerves and puts the brain into hyperdrive.

Glad you had fun!!

Glad you had fun!!

Oh it started before the beep.

I'll call it excessive enthusiasm and pretend it won't happen next time, haha.

Glad you had fun!!

I'm told that extends into Kentucky as well, oficially the TN/KY Target Preservation Society. We should make up some badges.

Glad you had fun!

It extends to Alabama as well.

I'm gonna turn in. Orta' be an interesting day tomorrow.

Florida has that same Society. It reared it's head at me yesterday. I think I throwed more Ps than I knew existed.Badges sounds like fun; can we get some for POOT too?

But back on topic. Y'all gonna let them women ride off into the sunset? They ain't got a pair of pants between em. Damn horses are gettin' more thigh than you fellas!

yu bin busy Lucy!!!!! like it!

Women come and go........ If I've got gold I can get more women than I'll ever need!! <_<:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I ain't payin' fer it!! <_< I just let 'em use up all their tricks and assets tryin' ta' get it!! ;):lol::lol:

Dinner or a drink is about all they'll likely get outa me!! :o:lol::lol:

'Cept for maybe Schoolmarm.............

Folks, thank you, I am much obliged indeed!

Belle Alley is folding up shop the 8th of this month, and the Firelands thread with it.

I wandered across this support thread, made a search and just finished devouring Fool's Gold.

Now there's good readin' and a good tale!

Especial thanks to Calico Mary, she wrote with a frightening authenticity when she described, "....by the time it was over I didn't want to put that rifle down. Holding on to it was the only thing keeping my hands from shaking, and I didn't want any of these men noticing that, I couldn't ever let them see any fear in me. My knees were shaking too, but I solved that problem by finding a spot along one wall where I could sit down and lean back for a few minutes, waiting for the nausea to pass...."

When I read her words it was like she'd just taken a dipper of cold water and trickled it down the middle of my back!

Thank you Linn, that means a lot! Traipse on over to The Dreams of the Golden Aspen as well, and if that taint enuff, search the saloon for Free Grazers, that was the story that the Golden Aspen spun from...

and, if you would like, join in on either or both!

Cheyenne

Folks, sorry I've been absent so long, but I'm trying to get these meds under control. I felt good enough today to go visit the fine folks at North Alabama Regulators. I got there late and they were shooting their second stage of the morning, but I just jumped right in and shot the rest of the stages and then went back and picked up the first stage for a clean match, only the second of my career!

Thanks to all that helped me get through the match!

That is wonderful news Bama!!! I'm so happy fer you! And you just worry bout yer health first, only jump in the story when YOU feel up to it, we understand!!

Folks, sorry I've been absent so long, but I'm trying to get these meds under control. I felt good enough today to go visit the fine folks at North Alabama Regulators. I got there late and they were shooting their second stage of the morning, but I just jumped right in and shot the rest of the stages and then went back and picked up the first stage for a clean match, only the second of my career!

Thanks to all that helped me get through the match!

cool!! glad you made it out and had fun!

Archived