SASS Wire Forum

Fools' Gold -- support thread

Top of the line of course!!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top of the line in 1880 wasn't all that great, for the most part! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Been really busy with a few work projects, and haven't really had the brain power left over for worthwhile contributions.

The end is in sight though, and I'll get back to it.

Sorry for the absence.

Same here. I have been having lots of medical problems related to my knee. Got a second staph infection in my knee which is resistant to the antibiotic currently in use, so a second antibiotic has been added. My chronic. Anemia is also acting up and I have had four two-unit blood transfusions in the past five weeks.

This chit is getting mighty old! :(

Thanks, Tom. The worst thing is that somedays the anemia leaves me totally exhausted most every day. At times, I don't even have the energy to visit the Saloon (ACS).

BAMA!!! You may need some of Copperhead Joe's lemonade!! Not much else seems to be workin'!!

Get better soon my friend!!

Bama......have it that you'll be fixed up as good as new here directly .

You're like me.........a man that's hard to kill...........and I think that was meant as a complaint anyway ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Getting. ready to go thru some things that will kinda take my mind off SASS for awhile. Probably going to keep my head down and wait and see how things turn out.

God Bless all y'all!

Getting. ready to go thru some things that will kinda take my mind off SASS for awhile. Probably going to keep my head down and wait and see how things turn out.

God Bless all y'all!

Best of luck!

J.Mark......I'm sending smoke over Bama now......

You want me to act as if I fee the witch has a strong power that I don't know about or what ?

How do you what to play this ?

Along those lines, I've been tryin to come up with something entertaining to add... Think maybe I'll have a talk with the evil spirit you chase off of Bama.

I'm thinking the best response is to simply ignore my post and proceed as you were. My private exchange should remain the same-the witch is now bound to Bama Red for so long as he desires and will protect him at the cost of her own life and that of her family. To all outward appearances, she is simply a caring doctor who has decided to make Bama Red her focus.

And for the sake of clarification, J. Mark's "power" is only over those of her kind and doesn't extend to mortals. I may or may not elaborate in a future thread depending upon my state of mind

Now, I don't mind havin' a woman bound to me for as long as I desire, but a witch? That might take some ponderin'.

My heritage goes back to the ancient lines of Welsh royalty and wizards. Witches ain't nothing to fool around with and I'm sure I'll figure out a way to deal with her.

:D :D :D

I can pull my last post if it is screwing up the flow of the story

Don't on my account. My problem is werking too d@mn much, Little League baseball, and Cub Scouts; not complaining about the last 2 there. I'll try and add a time or two over the weekend.

i do not understand the question

Nevermind. I like the way you pulled the story line a bit Mystical/Magickal. It's starting to remind me of the Gunslinger saga just a tiny bit...in a good way. I like when that happens in a book or a movie.

Satanism...yeh a satanist cowboy...luv the visual. It could be a whole new category..."Dark Man/Woman." Dress code, but no caliber or shooting style restriction. Must wear all black, hood acceptable.

Evil Roy as well if you discount the red suspenders!! :lol::lol::lol:

LOL..someone should approach them with the idea and ask them to Grandfather it. Kinda like founding the Sith or the Jedi Gunfighters.Satanist Knights? Black Hood Guild?..Gee the possibilities are endless.

• 3 weeks later...

I ain't no expert

(an ex is a has-been and a spurt is a drip under pressure)

but it strikes me that the witch-woman we're seein' is not just yarn spinnin'

there is something that rings with a frightening authenticity

that silver dagger is useful --

fire and silver and water, she said is a known incantation --

I'm getting the cold willies down my back bone just reading it!

A good yarn, well spun!

Archived