Fools' Gold -- support thread

ok,,,,,

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thet bettur?

:rolleyes::lol::lol: You ain't got a lick of sense!! :lol::lol::lol:

NAW!! Just restatin' the obvious!! ;)

Been trying ta think of how to slip a good ole cat fight in there sumwhere.....Tom may have just given me an opening for it if this goes right and I can swing it.....but with which one of the other wimmen??? decisions, decisions...... :lol::lol:

Go get her Mrs. Mary.

Y'all tyreat us kindly today. Me 'n' Cody's s'posed to go shootin' this mornin' and I won't be back 'til late in the day.

Hey Tom! I should have invited you to come shoot with us! At least one of the guys is a neighbor of yours. My Bad!! Maybe next weekend down at Wartrace!!

Oh yeah! You should slip the watch into a vest pocket!!

Y'all tyreat us kindly today. Me 'n' Cody's s'posed to go shootin' this mornin' and I won't be back 'til late in the day.

Hey Tom! I should have invited you to come shoot with us! At least one of the guys is a neighbor of yours. My Bad!! Maybe next weekend down at Wartrace!!

Oh yeah! You should slip the watch into a vest pocket!!

Cody did! Haha...

I'm in Florida until Wednesday though. I'll be at wartrace Saturday!

We are still in what would be Colorado, close to the border though. From Santa Fe it is 1300 miles or so. It would take 2 months in real time, but we'll manage to find a bunch of quiet for a week at a time here and there so we can shorten it up. Come by and see us

Sam, the place Flint and his men are heading is a little way's south of present day La Veta Colorado, if you'd like to check it out there's pics on this site:

http://www.spanishpeakscolorado.com/Goemmer_Butte/Goemmer.html

Kinda purty down there.... ;)

hi doll!

good morning.....suppose yer getting ready ta go shooting and having fun and leave me here all alone...... :(:P:P

Have a good time but when ya get back try not ta get me in any more trouble, k??? :huh::lol::lol:

it wasn't me! :wub:

I just can't win can I?

Sorry I've been AWOL the past two days - I've had what they are laughingly calling a medication event. Some of my meds don't play well together, it seems. I'll try to get back to the story later on today. Got to eat and get some rest. Vaya con dios, pards!

Yes, eat and get plenty of rest, and take good care of yourself Bama..... :wub::wub:;)

then come back and rescue my innocent little heiney from these crazies!!!!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

INNOCENT?!? INNOCENT?!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! :) :) :D

Sorry I've been AWOL the past two days - I've had what they are laughingly calling a medication event. Some of my meds don't play well together, it seems. I'll try to get back to the story later on today. Got to eat and get some rest. Vaya con dios, pards!

I know about those medication events, Bama!! :o:ph34r: .

Mary! The only part of you that may be innocent in this tale is perhaps your heiney. The rest of you is a killin' machine!! <_<:lol:

We are still in what would be Colorado, close to the border though. From Santa Fe it is 1300 miles or so. It would take 2 months in real time, but we'll manage to find a bunch of quiet for a week at a time here and there so we can shorten it up. Come by and see us

Two routes back in those days: Santa Fe to say Tascosa . It'd be a toss up from there. S to San Angelo or east to Ft Worth. Either way you'd wind up going through San Antone then south to Laredo. The other route is straight south on the Chihuahua road. There are other ways but not for a wagon.

I might stop by somewhere on the trail and see what kinda grub ya got.

There is another route which would provide an interesting experience but it can wait. Would probably drag the story out anyway.

I have an engine to install if I can enlist a strong back and a weak mind-Blackwater-what's Hatfield up to?

He's probably watching the race! Give him a call!!

Making up for lost time, doing some housecleaning and having fun with a ten gauge. ;)

Sam, the place Flint and his men are heading is a little way's south of present day La Veta Colorado, if you'd like to check it out there's pics on this site:

http://www.spanishpeakscolorado.com/Goemmer_Butte/Goemmer.html

Kinda purty down there.... ;)

For a fact it is.

just where is this Toostone anyhowze?

I thought Gomer's Butt was in Hawaii.......

Archived