SASS Wire Forum

Fools' Gold -- support thread

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far it's a great story. The killin' ain't got goin' good yet, but just you wait!! ;):lol::lol:

Blackie, I'm not sure that you and Flint made the right call leaving me in charge of the wagon train side story. I've got visions of Ward Bond wandering thru my dreams at night, but he had the edge on me - he had women on his wagon train and we seem to be sadly lacking in that department. Oh, well, I'll just have to live with what I'm given! See y'all on down the trail!

Cody, you reckon Culpepper could scout out a broke down wagon load o' soiled doves needin a ride the rest of the way to Santa Fe for us to rescue? Shouldn't slow us down too much!

Culpepper's been all moon-eyed over that gal in blue, figured I might give him some options. After all, someone nick-named "Pretty Boy".................

hmmmm

you ask us to spend 3, I say 3 WHOLE weeks out in the boonies,,,,,,, I've have these guys eating out of my hand before long!!!! already got tha rabbits roasting.....

Ya need a soiled dove ya kin throw me in there sumwhere....been actually thinkin' bout sumthin along those lines but this week I'z on OT again and I been so tired by the time I gits home I kin barely keep up on Golden Aspen....one more day then next week we can't git OT cuz of the holiday....

well duh! tha's yu an yur gurls I dun spotted!

weeze goin tha other way!

At least you boys on the wagon are eatin' good! And now you're gonna' have some female type companionship!! :rolleyes::lol:

well DUH!!!!!!!!!

CPBC!! In the story I don't know your sign reading skills just yet. You can read the sign on the witness tree or piont it out to Bill. Either way will work.

Tom! They're about a day's hard ride from you. Sorry I couldn't tell you earlier but I was nowhere near a computer until now. Note time stamp! 10:23 pm. We took out four of them and they've been starving for a day or two. We're coming up on you fairly quickly. It'll be touch and go I suspect.

Yeah, that three week wagon ride away from you and Blackie sure passed quickly! ;)

I'm waiting, kind of patiently,,, naw not hardly!

I'm on the road today from Winchester (TN) to Huntsville (AL) to Fayetteville (TN) and then back to Winchester. Making the rounds of Doctor's offices for various appointments. Maybe I can squeeze in an entry or two at the stoplights! ;)

Had to get in early this morning. I'll get another chance later tonight.

It is a good story.What more can a cowboy ask for,shooting good guns,riding good horses and looking at pretty Hookers or X hookers.

C'mon P-nut!! Bad Bob? :lol::lol::lol:

Archived