SASS Wire Forum

SO....Who's coming to the cowboy charity shoot for St Judes?

Dapper Dan,SASS#27235L

Stages are written and work days are scheduled. Tents and food are in the works. And even though "we don't need no stinkin' badges" - you'll get one ( Sis will see to that!)

Prizes galore and all for the best cause imaginable - The Kids!

Looking forward to another record setting turnout from the most generous folks in Cowboyland :D

CR

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we could get enough of those into Cowboy Rick on Friday night so he is hung over on Saturday, our chances will improve :ph34r:

Chancy

Depends who's buyin' ;)

CR

Partner - I respect you a whole lot. Sit next to me at the Steak Fry so I can show you.

Chancy

Chancy, I think you out Partnered Partner with that one. I intend to show him a lot of respect next time I know he has a bottle of the good stuff :D

Let's get this thing loaded up FOR THE KIDS!!!

We are getting some really nice stuff in for the auction/raffle. Hopefully will bring in lots of money for the kids!!!

Please remember this is a pre-registration shoot. In order to get a good price on food and some other stuff, we will be pre-ordering a few items within the next couple of weeks so if you are planning to attend, please get those applications in as soon as possible. We'd love to fill this thing up soon!!!!

Only $20 for two days of shooting and the steak fry can't be beat for only $15. And you'll be helping out some kids who really need you help!!

Thanks so much,

Shamrock Sis

BTT............Mohawk, my friend. How's things down under?? Still talking about you great pards and how you took me in. I'll be back in a couple years and we ill do it again. Are you coming this way this year??

Rootin Tootin

We are coming and recently learned that our Grandson is coming too.

Lankyframe -- I'll bring the cake. The Acoustic Kid said he would leave a piece for you. OK, maybe two.

Archived