SASS Wire Forum

Count Sandor needs your prayers

Rance - SASS # 54090

With a very heavy heart..

Just received word that this afternoon

Count Sandor lost his beloved wife Book Worm Sandy..

Sandy was our resident score keeper..

She never fired a gun in a match..

She always did an excellent job and knew what everyone was doin'..

She also kept Count Sandor in line ....

Prayers up for a very fine pard..

Rance n' Lacey

Prayers out for Count, family, & friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Prayers up for comfort for Count's family and friends.

We will miss her so much. She and Count Sandor were the force in charge at Illowa Irregulars, and they traveled to many matches together. Our prayers are with the Count and their son.

CR & DD

:FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm::FlagAm:

Our morning prayers are for the Count and his kin.

Deepest sympathies,

Mustang & Calamity

LORD GOD, hear our cries o LORD, please oh please send the Comforter to Count Sandor and his family and all of their firends. Give him the peace that passeth all understanding. In Jesus's precious holy name, amen amen

Count; I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I had the words to give you comfort....know that you are in our thoughts and prayers....

KK

Prayers up for you and your beloved Sandy, Count. Prayers as well for all y'all's family and friends. May your faith give you peace, strength and understanding. God Bless.

And a prayer from our family as well.

Taquila Tab and I were so shocked and are deeply saddened by this news. She was a great lady and will be deeply missed. We send our deepest sympathies to Count Sandor and his family.

Oh no. Very sorry to hear this. May the good Lord give comfort and strength to Count and his family during this time of his loss of his beloved.

GG ~ -_-

Words are not enough to express our sorrow at this news! Tom and I send our prayers and thoughts to Count! May God be with him and the rest of their family at this time.

Penny Ante and I were shocked and deeply saddened by the news. As Rance stated, Sandy was not a shooter, but was a very big part of our club. She was at every set up, if she and Count were not travelling to another club's shoot, and kept things moving. She was here to register shooters and was involved in scorekeeping. She worked so we could play. She will be missed. Like Miss Weev said, words are not enough to express our sorrow. Marshal Chance Morgun.

What can one say, it is a sad day indeed.

Our prayers are with the family, and for our friend......

Knarley & Wronggun -_-

Now that the "things to do" list has grown somewhat shorter, and while I'm waiting for the snow to stop so I can shovel myself out and go do some more "things," I need to take the time to thank Cowboy Rance & Lacey for starting this thread, and to thank each and every one of you who responded. Your prayers are very much appreciated, and have definitely helped as I've tried to deal with the here and now of making arrangements and notifications, and even more so as I try to comprehend what has happened - something I fear I may never be fully able to do.

Sandy and I have been exclusive partners for just a few days short of 50 years, and are 6 months away from being married 46 years. In all that time, through ups and downs, good times and bad, happiness and sadness, the fabric of our partnership held together. Now, in the very short span of an hour and a half, that fabric has been ripped apart, and that is very difficult to deal with.

While at a restaurant Monday afternoon, she got very dizzy and couldn't stand. After resting, she was able to get up and we went directly to the ER. After a CAT scan, the diagnosis was a massive pulmonary embolism. The ER staff worked valiantly, but it was too late.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and your thoughts. I hope to see each and every one of you somewhere down the road at a shoot...but that's going to be tough without my partner.

CS

If you make it back to Minnesota, you would be more than welcome at our lodge. We'd be proud to have you for dinner, and good conversation,. Again I am so sorry, we didn't get to know Bookworm to well, but I know her spirit is with you.

Hang in there pard, we are all prayin' for you. She is probably showing the "Big Guy" how to run a timer.

Knarley & Wronggun

Archived