SASS Wire Forum

Now that football is finally over...

It ain't that long before opening day of MLB will be here. College baseball season starts on Feb 14, and March Madness is right around the corner. AND...the Formula 1 season starts on March 16th (yeah baby, bring it on Lewis Hamilton!!!!!).

Golf is in full swing. (That was a joke)!

You'll never convince me that baseball is not fixed, football is controlled by the officials, hockey is MMA with sticks and knives, soccer is what soccer is, there is no way for me to related to winter olympics.

Guess I'll have to go to a

COWBOY SHOOT!

There was a football game? I am probably the only person on earth that has 0.0 intrest in organized sports. I make it year after year without even knowing who's playing in the Super Bowl, World Series and such. Although it was an endless conversation in the office that I turned a deaf ear to it.

I didn't play sports in school. The only exception was the last day of junior year in high school they set up a softball game between the junior and senior class. I got up to bat one time. I made two strikes and then hit one solid and made a home run. I figured I'd better quit while I was ahead.

There was a football game? I am probably the only person on earth that has 0.0 intrest in organized sports.

Do you like UNORGANIZED sports??? :P

I can't quote but yes, I do enjoy unorganized sports. Our sons didn't go out for sports but we took the to the local basketball games. Mostly to the grade school, b-team and girl's games. It was a riot watching them play. Unorganized would describe it well.

As for CAS, I shoot because I like to shoot these types of guns. I don't care that I'm not competitive.

An uncle that just passed away was a sports junky. He'd watch sports 24/70 if given the chance. Would set in his recliner and get mad and curse at the TV.

I can't quote but yes, I do enjoy unorganized sports. Our sons didn't go out for sports but we took the to the local basketball games. Mostly to the grade school, b-team and girl's games. It was a riot watching them play. Unorganized would describe it well.

As for CAS, I shoot because I like to shoot these types of guns. I don't care that I'm not competitive.

An uncle that just passed away was a sports junky. He'd watch sports 24/70 if given the chance. Would set in his recliner and get mad and curse at the TV.

Some of the most fun I had as a kid was our neighborhood "pick up baseball games". I did play Little League, Pony League and Class F later. Nothing was more fun than those pick up games! :) Rye

My dad is the same way. Were it not for ESPN, he would have died from boredom years ago.

I don't watch anything where some guys are grabbing the butt of some other guys. When I was in the Army we had names for those type of people! :P:P:P

Archived