SASS Wire Forum

TSRA match

Amos Dumas, SASS #8447 L

The entire cast of wonderful shooters and support folks that put this Texas State Rifle Association state match on, did a fantastic job.

This was a tale of 2 days of different weather, here in Texas. First day was balmy and cool and warmed up nicely, the second day was wet, windy, and cold. Perfect cowboy and cowgirl shootin weather!

Congratulations to Matt Black for winning overall, I have watched this young man over the last year or so turn into a fine young man who shoots with style, wins with class, and shows a great attitude while doing it, he is becoming a great ambassador for the sport.

Thank You Fort Parker for hosting this and supporting the Texas State Rifle Assn.

They treated us all great. Wish I could have stayed last night and today.

Thank you Al for the donations. :)

Ghost

The entire cast of wonderful shooters and support folks that put this Texas State Rifle Association state match on, did a fantastic job.

This was a tale of 2 days of different weather, here in Texas. First day was balmy and cool and warmed up nicely, the second day was wet, windy, and cold. Perfect cowboy and cowgirl shootin weather!

:)

Said by a True Cowboy.

Congratulations to Matt Black for winning overall, I have watched this young man over the last year or so turn into a fine young man who shoots with style, wins with class, and shows a great attitude while doing it, he is becoming a great ambassador for the sport.

I'll second that!!! :)

Ghost

Archived