SASS Wire Forum

So apparently I've been evicted. lol

Dorado

From: "Eviction Notice" <notice_support.7@perkinscoie.com>
Eviction notice,   Hereby you are notified that you have to move to another   location from the currently occupied premises within   the next three weeks.   Please find the lawsuit details attached to this letter.   If you do not move within this period of time,   we will have no other alternative than to have you   physically removed from the property per order of the Judge.   If we can be of any assistance to you during your relocation,   please feel free to contact us any time.   Court representative,   Jessica Tailor

Lol. With all of the lotteries and inheritance I seem to be getting you'd think I wouldn't have trouble like this. HA! What scams will they think of next.

If you need some moving boxes delivered with your house please wire me $2300.00 USD. to my office in Nigeria New York and I will have them delivered at your house with you a reimbursement check for $2275.00 USD. and have a lovely time.

I've gotten five of these in the past two weeks; two of them today! Of course, I deleted them immediately. IIRC, word for word the same as yours, but I don't remember the name at the end.

Remember, if you get one of these, DON'T OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS!

Laz

I've gotten five of these in the past two weeks; two of them today! Of course, I deleted them immediately. IIRC, word for word the same as yours, but I don't remember the name at the end.

Remember, if you get one of these, DON'T OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS!

Laz

Yeah! It came with an attachment too! I get about 3-6 of these scam emails a day. I didn't get any until I started using job search websites. I've only got my info on Monster, USA Jobs, and Indeed, but I guess that was enough. I get scams constantly, but rarely do I get work offers, even then they are usually scams.

I have horrible luck. :( :(

Got this same thing here and I laughed my butt off......

My home has been paid for in full for the 15 years ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The wife was getting at least on a day that represented itself as a court summons from various parts of the country. Naturally there was an attachment with all the details. I told here that if she had committed that many crimes, we would be a whole lot richer. Hard to believe that folks fall for this stuff, but I guess they do.

I've been trying to set up a filter system that would weed out the various junk mail e-mails.

I very patiently set up a filter for each one.

Then noticed I was getting the same ones every day. All in the same format.

Someone has set up a business that takes the junk mail and forwards it to all of the addresses on their list.

Then they change their email address so that the junk filters won't recognize them and resends them the next day.

Like to get that jerk out around the rifle targets one day.

I got one, and I'm the landlord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've received a couple of these this week. As usual, never click on a link!

At least once or twice a week I take a report from someone who has fallen victim to one of those email, Craigslist, phone scams etc. I get those emails as well. Sometimes I respond to try and have some fun with the scam artist by posing as a gullible victim....they never play along....

Archived