SASS Wire Forum

Amanda Knox

My guess is that Ms Knox might wish to limit her vacations to elsewhere in the United States, since any travel outside the US and especially to other European countries, might result in her being snatched up and extradited back to Italy at the request of the Italian government.

I don't know if I would leave my house!

I was reading today that it is more likely than not that the US State Department would honor the treaty and allow extradition. I also read that apparently in Italy a trial has to be "finalized" which it never was. It appears that the appeal, and subsequent retrial are just extensions of the original trial......weird concept.

I was reading today that it is more likely than not that the US State Department would honor the treaty and allow extradition. I also read that apparently in Italy a trial has to be "finalized" which it never was. It appears that the appeal, and subsequent retrial are just extensions of the original trial......weird concept.

So far i have seen many articles. And they are split.... Some predict extradition. Some predict no extradition.

At any rate she still has two "appeals". One in italy. But the most important will be the court hearing in the US when the extradition papers reach the US and the coward Kerry approves them with the liar Obama's permission.

Of course the extradition of AK to italy SHOULD have one other hurdle to clear and that is to find her.

If she were my daughter, no way.

Remember it took the US law enforcement and luck a whole bunch of years to find whitey bulger a person wanted in a US trial.

I doubt there will be much effort to find AK for italy.

Archived