SASS Wire Forum

TRIPLE CROWN NEWS

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

***********GREAT BIG ANOUCEMENT**********

THE TRIPLE CROWN IS SPONSORED BY RUGER FIREARMS

That’s right Ruger has decided to sponsor this years TRIPLE CROWN series.

Special gun drawings and other prizes for Triple Crown participants at each match.

The Series consist of these Three Great Matches this Year

Smokin Guns at Rabbit Ridge Bayhalia MS. May 23rd 24th 25th

http://www.mississippiriverrangers.com
The Midwest Classic Sparta IL. SEPT 12th 13th 14th

www.mosenbella.com/triple-crown.html
The Regulators Reckoning Wartrace TN. OCT 16th 17th 18th

http://wartraceregulators.com

The basic format will be warm up , wild bunch and side matches on the first day, main match and team games second day , with final day of main match and awards dinner on third day.

The Cost is $130.00 individual match or shoot all 3 inclusive matches for only $300.00

The RUGER Early Entry Drawing Rules

Every Triple Crown entry received in Febraury will receive 3 entries to the gun drawing.
Every entry received in March will receive 2 entries and every entry in April will receive 1 entry to the RUGER firearms Early Entry Drawing.

The 2014 Triple Crown Series promises to be the best yet each match has secured special prizes and awards for their match and The Series Prizes will be additional for Triple Crown Participants.

http://www.mosenbella.com

Contact Me or Bella at
mosespencer@yahoo.com
kalexa3@yahoo.com
mose 270-349-4392
bella 270-816-2119

Ya' know I'm in!!

Mose,

Dang it! I wasn't going to shoot the Triple Crown this year cause I didn't think I could swing all three matches but now I don't have any choice. I just know one of those free RUGER guns has my name on it. Plus I know these three matches are going to be great fun. We went to Smoking Guns at Rabbit Ridge last year for the first time in a few years and it was terrific, Mose & Bella always put on a first class match for the Midwest Classic and I have heard the Tennessee State match is one of the best in the country. We are really looking forward to a great year of shooting with guys.

Thanks,

Frisco

I have a question about the applications. What do I do for extra banquet tickets and camping fees and such that are not included on the Triple Crown app because it looks like the extras are different prices for each shoot? Should I send a separate app to each match director with extra fees only included with those or somehow list the extras for each match that I need on the Triple Crown app? I'm so confused!

Thanks,

Red

Sounds like 3 great matches! Always enjoy the shootin at Sparta and had a great time at Rabbit Ridge last year, looking forward to Tennessee for the first time this year.

Sounds like you guys have been workin your tails off to pull this off. We all appreciate the hard work!

Doc, I thought Katie said you couldn't make it those weekends?? You had to get your parakeets spaded!!!!!

See ya'll there!

MTPockets

wow wow wow
I can not say enough good things about the RUGER company I received more guns for the TRIPLE CROWN series delivered today by the big brown truck.
Man is this great .
Now on top of that they have also generously donated multiple guns to the youth shooting program at THE WORLD SHOOTING COMPLEX. OUr future shooters are going to have some nice guns to learn on .
THANKS AGAIN RUGER!

My schedule won't permit it this year, but I had a blast last year. I might never have made the trek to Alabama if it hadn't been a triple crown event last year.

If your schedule permits you to make all three events, I strongly urge you to sign up and shoot this three event series.

• 1 month later...

The Wartrace Regulators have secured a full hook up campground for the Tennessee State leg of the Triple Crown, It is a few miles from the range but is about 1/4 mile from the banquet and about the same from one of the hotels where many of the folks will be staying. If you want to come camp with full hook ups come join us. I think there is limited dry camping at the range. For full information http://wartraceregulators.com/StateMatch.aspx

Archived