SASS Wire Forum

Dillion Precision

Attica Jack  #23953

I have a Square Deal Dillion press, it is 16 years old, and works great. I called Dillion just to ask a question, about the clamp that holds the powder dispenser to the press. The clamp, when tightened, would not hold the dispenser tight. I explained the problem, and said I could grind the inside of the clamp allowing it to tighten properly. They said don't worry, and are sending out a new clamp. These people at Dillion are great.

I love my RL 550B, worth every penny I spent on it.

Dillon Customer Service = A #1.

Great Folks, Great Products.

And No, I don't work for Dillon! LOL

There is one thing the Dillon Factory in Scottsdale needs, a Hooters style eatery right off the showroom where all of the calendar girls are waitresses.

Yea I'm just about to buy 2 XL 650's one in 45 acp one in 38 spl. unless there is someone out there who has some spare and wants to part with them at a reasonable price.!

To be shipped to OKC.

Look on ebay, there are usually several 650s there. My son got a very used one there with several caliber conversions and other parts for a lot less than new price. Then set it to Dillon for the inexpensive complete factory overhaul. Came back with almost all new parts except cast frame. Make sure it has all the parts tho, because Dillon will charge to replace missing parts in the factory overhaul. I have also seen them on Craigs list. May be able to find one there in your area and you can just go drive and pick it up.

Archived