SASS Wire Forum

US OPEN NEWS

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

Tombstone we just haveta find 1 more fer OUTLAW.That really shouldn't be no problem. And that way there won't be no disgruntled Gunfighters.

Hey....I'll have you know I'm very gruntled. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sgt Eli, Should have seen a shooters list before I ran my lip. I was afraid you would be there. Look forward to shooting with you again. See you in the spring.

it's not Sarge's fault just look at who he hangs out with

Hey somebody has to do it...y'all can buy me a beer for my sacrifice. :lol:

Tennessee, be a pleasure to shoot with you again, but if I gotta shoot Gunfighter against you and Okaw I need an edge.....and it's called sights. :D

• 2 weeks later...

It is well worth it, dang near bought my first RV because of Sparta

It gets no better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Buck Dodgers,Tombstone John, Sheriff Frank Canton, Blackwater, Jailbreak Jake, Shaddai Vaquero, Vaquero Jake, Perfecto Vaquero, Papa Dave, Cumberland Drifter, Branchwater Jack, Alchemist Belle and Randy Saint Eagle are all planning to be there from Wartrace. 7 of these I sure about, I think the rest are planning to be there.

Also Dodge City Dixie and Reno Mustang(had just got 3 granddaughters,3 and under, to bed when writing this and I think I was brain dead)

Man O Man! This thing is shaping up to be a hum-dinger! I guess I better put plenty of powder in my bullets for all those hombres coming in from the Great States of Tennessee and Ohio!!! Kentucky should be represented fairly well. Me, George Emmett, Drew First, and Dutchman Swart are coming from Knob Creek Gunfighthers Guild. I am hoping a few other Kentuckians will be there as well!!!

YEE-HAW! Let's Ride!!!

KCD

• 2 weeks later...

http://nebula.wsimg.com/a1a3a1f5cd87009a0e004a1da7fd81db?AccessKeyId=366C7C05D24D250D10A9&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Thursday May 1st

Registration 8 AM to 4PM @ Range

Warm Up Match 9AM

Side Matches and Games Noon till 4PM

Party on the Patio 6:30 PM@ Resturant

Friday May 2nd

Registration 7:30 am-8:30am

Opening Ceremonies 9am

Main Match 5 stages 9:30 am

Games 2-4PM

Side Match awards and party 6:30pm

Saturday May 3rd

Main match 5 stages 9:30am

Awards Ceremony and Dinner 7pm

The few times I have been to Sparta coming from Louisville, I took 64 up to Nashville IL and then back down on the little roads to Sparta.

Is there any reason to not just take 154 through Whittington, Pinckneyville, and to Sparta. Or is this one where shorter is actually takes longer. only 10 miles difference

AA,

154 is is a two lane blacktop through several small towns. If this is not a problem it is very doable.

You might even cut off another mile or two at Pinckneyville take rt13 north to rt 4 then south to the range, since the range is actually north of Sparta.

Hope this helps,

Smoke

MCJ, I heard that there would be a Wild Bunch side match but have not heard the time. I presume it will be Thursday afternoon. AND I SURE HOPE WE SHOOT 20 PISTOL PER STAGE, DID YOU HEAR ME MOSE!!!!

HOWDY ALL.

sorry we have neglected this post . Guess we have just been just sittin around goofing off to much :)

First off Thanks for posting the schedule for me Jack.

Alan and all who are coming you will have a letter coming via email this week with all of the details.

We just had a meeting this weekend securing some more great prizes.

The 4 stage wild bunch with a VERY HEAVY emphasis on pistols will start at 1:00 pm on Thursday .Probably about 80 rds of 45acp needed ;)

We will do all of the normal side matches also

We are doing side match brass (not wild bunch ) a little different than most . It will be replacement brass on the rifles . I have a received a large quantity of once fired 38 brass that has been cleaned and ready to go and a lot of good 45 also . these are already in 10 round packs . so we will NOT pick up brass between shooters for these calibers. I will just give you ready to go brass instead :) .

If anyone needs more information please feel free to call me or email me.

mosespencer@yahoo.com

mose 270-349-4392

other calibers we will work with so nobody loses.

Archived