SASS Wire Forum

US OPEN NEWS

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

***********Major News *************
We have some great news on the 2014 U.S.OPEN this year’s event has landed some great new sponsors like TAYLOR’S, North American Arms, SASS and many many more.

First , SASS will be honoring all qualified category winners a FREE entry to the 2014 END OF TRAIL. That’s right every category with 3 ladies or 5 men will be recognized with this great award.

Taylors will be sponsoring some great prizes this year just wait till you see them.

North American Arms and the World Shooting Complex have teamed up to create the greatest buckles you have ever seen. I promise that you have NEVER seen buckles like this. Photos should be up in a few weeks,

We have great support from major producers like Winchester Remington and even GLOCK that’s cool.

EARLY ENTRY Drawing ; All entries received before April15th will be entered to win a new GLOCK pistol.

Special Veterans Pricing.

The theme is based on an “Old Time County Fair” we will have a game night on Friday with great prizes .

The Basic format will be Warm up and side matches on Thursday May 1st .Main Match ,Team Games and Fair Night on Friday May 2nd , with final day of Main Match and awards dinner on Saturday Night May 3rd.

The Cost is $130.00 all inclusive match fee.
All active duty Military FREE!!
All honorable discharged Military only $100.00 dollars.
All disabled (100 percent) Military only $25.00
Just include a copy of your discharge with entry.
Full Family Plan 2 adults and up to 3 minors for 300.00 dollars.
Buckaroos and Buckeretts FREE.

Entry online at http://www.mosenbella.com

Contact Me or Bella at
mosespencer@yahoo.com
kalexa3@yahoo.com
mose 270-349-4392
bella 270-816-2119

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Site worked for me.

I thank you for all the military discounts. But, in this day and age I worry about sending so much personal info. The DD-214 is full of info.

Barry Sloe

I thank you for all the military discounts. But, in this day and age I worry about sending so much personal info. The DD-214 is full of info.

Barry Sloe

I'll bet you could blank out the sensitive stuff and send it with your name and discharge status?

hey guys I don't really want any sensitive paperwork just something to show the state auditors that all discounts are legit.

If you want to bring them with you and show us at registration thats fine just if you forget them do not be mad at me because we ask you to pay full price.

Ringer you are active but the answer is NO

Hey Mose,

I'm somewhat active and have been in the military! Can I shoot for free??

Ringer

RInger,

Don't worry I'll pay your entry fee. I would gladly do that for a great World Champion shooter such as yourself. All you have to do is sign up in the Left Handed Duelist, B-Western, Black Powder Cartridge, Outlaw category. Remember buddy I'm here to help.

Your Friend,

Frisco Red

Ringer- doesn't the dishonorable discharge disqualify you? :P

D.S.

I'm feeling the love from all my pards!

I made an agreement with Uncle Sam. I promised to stay on my antipsychotic medication and they would seal my file and let me play with guns!

Hey, gotta go. The voices in my head are telling me to load more ammo.

Ringer

Looks like I am going to make the Open this year.

Noticed there was no Outlaw so that means I get to come after the Gunfighters.

How about it Okaw want to play with the Gunfighters, you know how much they hate to get beat by one of those danged Outlaws.

Save me a camping site away from that danged cannon if it shows up this year.

Get Me 3 Outlaws and we will have outlaw class you know I back it 100 percent.

SASS will not give it a free EOT but what the heck lets do it.

We will have Senior Gunfighter not sure what SASS is doing at EOT for that yet .

I am working on Silver Senior Duelist if EOT has it so will we.

Mose, I know you have always supported the Outlaws, I really dont care one way or the other,

I really like shaking up GF also love to see Outlaws show up for the catagory. Eather way I will be there

Count me as the third Outlaw!! Might even break out the cap'n'ball pistols and the 10ga. for that!!!

Let's see ..... '60 Henry, '60 Colts, 10ga. double!! Yeah!!! That's the ticket!! ;)

Get Me 3 Outlaws and we will have outlaw class you know I back it 100 percent.

SASS will not give it a free EOT but what the heck lets do it.

We will have Senior Gunfighter not sure what SASS is doing at EOT for that yet .

I am working on Silver Senior Duelist if EOT has it so will we.

Mose, E.O.T. has recognized Senior Gunfighter for the last couple of years. My entry for the Open will be in the mail as soon as a few other things get straightened out here at home. Love what you folks are doing for the shooters/shooting sports. :)

Buckshot we are located on a STATE PARK so yes they charge for camping full hook up including electric 50 amp or 30 amp, water, sewer, and internet cost 25.00 dollars per day. DRY camping with no services cost 10.00 dollars per day. We also have shower houses and restrooms.

We normally reserve one section for cowboy campers but you can camp anywhere in the park.

MOSE

Archived