SASS Wire Forum

Maryland - Beretta building a new plant in Tennessee

Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L

For those of you who followed the abuse of power that occurred in Maryland last year, you may recall that Jeff Reh from Beretta, basically warned the Maryland General Assembly that if they passed the laws they were proposing, that Beretta would be looking for a new place to expand. The Maryland GA tweaked the law with the hopes of appeasing Beretta but passed the law anyway. Obvioulsy, Beretta is a company that "Says what it Means and Means what it Says!"
I would expect that once the new plant is up and running, all new contracts will be funneled through the Tennessee plant and that as contracts expire, the Maryland plant will slowly be shut down. I feel bad for the Maryland employess of Beretta, but I suspect that Beretta will move as many of them as possible out of the cesspool that is Maryland.

Beretta building a new plant in Tennessee

http://blog.beretta.com/beretta-usa-...y-in-tennessee

Dogmeat Dad
P.S. I especially like the fact that this was announced just as the Maryland Legislature is preparing to abuse our rights again! Touche'

DD!! You worked so hard to fight what went down up there! I feel for those folks in Maryland who believe in and support the American Constitution.

I'm proud of the folks in Tennessee who won't bow down to the tyrants who would take our rights.

To the legislature of Maryland!! Stings like a bitch!! Don't it!!

Sorry for the expletive, Miss Allie!!

Archived