SASS Wire Forum

Judge To Justin Bieber: Join The Marine Corps Or Go To Jail

Subdeacon Joe

MIAMI — A Miami judge is giving troubled pop star Justin Bieber a choice in punishment following his arrest on Thursday: Join the Marine Corps
or go to jail.

“You milquetoast Canadian entertainers think you can come down here
and have the run of the place don’t you?” said Judge Farina. “Well,
you’ve finally crossed the line sir. You want to know what this is
about? It’s about consequences now. You don’t have any weapons? Well,
you’re about to.”

The Judge then offered the teenage pop star a choice. He could serve
time in a Miami jail followed by deportation to Canada or Guantanamo
Bay, or he could report to Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island for
recruit training.

“This is really a terrible choice either way,” said Katherine
Merriman, an attorney following the case. “This puts Bieber in the
position of choosing between terrible treatment in prison from criminals
or terrible treatment in the Marine Corps by lance criminals and senior staff.”

I'm bettin he wouldn't last a week.

Why, oh why, do they keep harassing our military? Hasn't the Marine Corp done enough for the U.S.A. ?

I say send him to Cuba as a terrorist. Driving like that is a terrorist activity in my book.

On another note, when did the gyreens start wearing green berets?

Another question is how long do you thing this bozo would last at PI?

I am betting on the gyreens. They have a much better record of dealing with

adversity.

Howdy:

All the "bieb" needs is to have is eyes opened and his ears cleaned out. Twenty five smacks accross his bare bottom and calfs with a soaked cane with open his eyes and the sounds of his screams will knock the wax our of his ears. A word to the wise about fifty lashes next offense ought to smarten him up. THis would not have been necessary had his parents smacked his butt when he was a child. JMHO

STL Suomi

It works very well in Saudi Arabia and Singapore .... YMMV

STL Suomi

Sadly, this is not true. But then again, why would we trust this irreverant, disrespectful, thinks he can do anything he wants cuz he's famous POS defend our country. He would be crying in his oatmeal the day after he got to boot camp. More sadly is that he is going to go scot-free and keep up this behaviour because our Justice system in it's "infinite wisdom" has a different set of rules for famous rich people. If you or I had done even a small portion of these things, we'd still be sitting in County lockup. 18 month minimum mandatory sentencing for DUI and resisting arrest.

Yep, My first impression seems to be correct. Female

Even though this report is false and should be pulled, the lad might surprise you, who knows? Most of our wars have been fought with teenagers and young twenties....me thinks we are sounding like a bunch of old geezers who have forgotten what we were like when left unchecked as youngsters...

like nun of us has drag raced, btw did you see the vid of the alleged drag race? I've seen people drive faster in parking lots!

oh well....

Even though this report is false and should be pulled, the lad might surprise you, who knows? Most of our wars have been fought with teenagers and young twenties....me thinks we are sounding like a bunch of old geezers who have forgotten what we were like when left unchecked as youngsters...

like nun of us has drag raced, btw did you see the vid of the alleged drag race? I've seen people drive faster in parking lots!

oh well....

That punk wouldn't get through the hair cut without crying. Purt near Peanut Mud has it right.........who hasn't drag raced? From the video I've seen, actually quite tame. Doing 60 in a 30 zone? With the type of cars involved, that's a 1/2 second punch of the throttle. That is mostly excusable....drinking/drugging and driving isn't.

CS

allie,

it is; "people people people!"

with an E!

and how were we tu know it was from dufflebag? and I for one had never herd of dufflebag!

DuffleBlog is hilarious!!

I can remember when a sentence like that was common practice in juvenile and such courts. Matter of fact they sent one of my cousins to the Marines back in the day. Didn't make him any less of a punk when he got out. Most of them, the Corps did well for. Him, not so much.

Most of my Marine friends think he's an embarsssment.

Hi Joe,

I've heard that. However, posting something like that without a ;) can be misleading.

Others have posted hoaxes as fact in the past and fooled many folks.

Regards,

AM

Hi Allie,

This is the saloon!

A place to tell tall tales and pass the time with tales of bull.

Should be fun place to be.

Besides most got a good belly laugh out of the concept of bieber going into the USMC.

That was funny? wasn't it?

Hacker.

I thought it was peeple, peeple, peeple, that's what you meant, right Allie?

Hi Joe,

I've heard that. However, posting something like that without a ;) can be misleading.

Others have posted hoaxes as fact in the past and fooled many folks.

Regards,

AM

and how were we tu know it was from dufflebag? and I for one had never herd of dufflebag!

Well, the link that auto posted with the test I copied and pasted shows "duffleblog." And I figured that enough stuff from there has been posted here that the majority will know that Duffleblog is satire. And, if not, the language in the quote should have been a tip off. Milquetoast Canadian entertainers, indeed.

….but it was on the internet so it's gotta be true!! :P

Bieber won't spend one night in jail and probably just pay a fine. C'mon folks he's got trunks full of cash!! $$$$

Rye

Archived