SASS Wire Forum

Bad News for California

Curley Fryes

Maybe this will get the millions of California gun owners off their collective asses, and

into voting booths

And how many of those gun owners are both voting AND calling their reps? I call mine every time there is any firearms legislation proposed both good and bad. Where is the united front in California?

That was the point I was trying to make, You have got to band together and be active that will go a long way to overcoming that deficit.

millions of gun owners in unison will make a difference sitting in silence won't.

You can't give up enlist everyone you know and swamp him

Yeah that attitude will get you a lot of support

deleted knee jerk reaction to a fool

I said nothing to deserve your snide comments and tirades

everything you said there is deserves my snide comments and tirades. and EVERYONE of your comments in this thread and elsewhere show the contempt you have for Californian. Mind your politics in your state and mind your own business about California

everything you said there is deserves my snide comments and tirades. and EVERYONE of your comments in this thread and elsewhere show the contempt you have for Californian. Mind your politics in your state and mind your own business about California

Basically, what it comes down to is the defeatist blathering of "copperheads" in other states causing a defeatist attitude in a lot of gun owners here, resulting in people saying, :"Yeah, they're right, what's the use? Might as well just resign ourselves to it."

Basically, what it comes down to is the defeatist blathering of "copperheads" in other states causing a defeatist attitude in a lot of gun owners here, resulting in people saying, :"Yeah, they're right, what's the use? Might as well just resign ourselves to it."

and where did i say that or anything else that dissed california

Reckon it's time we all had some Oreos and milk and call it a day.

Tomorrow'll be a fresh day... and we can all "gird our loins" for the ongoing fight we're all facing.

I do mind my politics here i'm on a first name basis with my rep. Are you? When i walk into my county sheriffs office the first thing I see is a stained glass window with the second ammendment on it. Now iI think i'll go buy what ever gun I wan not whats on a list approved by the PRK I live where men walk free

sorry Joe

Maybe this will get the millions of California gun owners off their collective asses, and

into voting booths

How in the heck would you know what we are doing out here. :rolleyes:

About all you know to do, is run your mouth loose about something you know ZERO about. <_<

Why don't you go and sit on your collective arse and STHU about Ca.

Also, stop the free men SA remarks-I have 3 sons who fought for all our rights. they were all born and raised in Ca.

LG

I do mind my politics here i'm on a first name basis with my rep. I do not care if you are on a first name basis Are you no I am not I do not like any politician including yours? When i walk into my county sheriffs office the first thing I see is a stained glass window with the second ammendment on it. Now iI think i'll go buy what ever gun I wan not whats on a list approved by the PRK I live where men walk free

sorry Joe

you must have missed my first response when I said HE CALLED ME, I didn't call him. Good mind your politics and keep your mouth shut about ours.

For an educated man, you do not know when to shut up and at this point you are showing your true ignorance

Archived