SASS Wire Forum

"ARMY Training, SIR!"

Subdeacon Joe

I appreciate the Army. They had a lot of excellent gear and chow along with poor sentries!!! :-)

Well, that was different!

Made me think of this one. I'm sure it's been posted before, but still worth a look:

Ah, yes. The Intimidating Kick-Step, and the Threatening Head Shake. This one left out the almost always fatal Aggressive Shoulder Sling Adjustment, though. That is my favorite.

I think that is in the full length version.

I'd forgot about that one, Doc. And to think that both sides of nuclear warheads. Oh shucks!

I just re-watched the Indi-Paki video. It reminds me so much of a Monty Python skit!

The second comment is part of the reason the first is so scary!

I think this is the best of all the videos in this thread :FlagAm:

:D

It's hard to beat the Old Guard.

And it's hard not to appreciate what they do there.

Oh, those sea school Marines! But they didn't do a Queen Ann salute. Always like to watch that one. And they did it using M-1 Rifles. Try that with an M-16 Mattel Special!

We had an Air Force ROTC cadet drill team, which participated in a number of drill competitions. Did okay, although the Army ROTC Pershing Rifles usually came in first. One time, during practice, they were doing that business where they throw the rifle from the first rank to the rear rank. Unbeknowst to one of the cadets, they threw in a wooden dummy that was a lot lighter than the M-1's they were using. The guy that was supposed to catch the thrown rifle was, of course, prepared to catch a 9.8 lb M-1, and his muscle memory was attuned to same. When he caught the dummy, it went right straight up in the air about 5 feet! We all got a big laugh out of that one!

:D

It's hard to beat the Old Guard.

And it's hard not to appreciate what they do there.

you got that right Brother

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=718144951563197

Oh! Found it on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZUoR583Es

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZUoR583Es

Royal Thai Navy drill team. Pretty sharp! :)

Archived