SASS Wire Forum

Judgem All Duncan

Dirty Dan Dawkins

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIG HUG!!!! AND A SMOOCH TO THE HAND!

Some big hugs from up this way for ya!!!

A big hug from Catherine and me to you, girl. Tell you other half that we are still praying for him. Remember, if you need anything, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me or get Doc and/or Yankee Red to contact me.

Here's a big ole hug:

OOO

Here's one for Jufge too:

OOO

That's from both Knit Hardly Dunn and myself.

Hang in there, Yazoo...love you both!

Sadie....its good to know that ole "Knit" has a new hobby now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yazoo...hugs all around from our camp.

Kajun

Well,

As the weekend nears and my thoughts turn to shooting with the Ocoee Rangers, I wish to remember our dear pards Yazoo & the Judge. I hope & pray y'all have reached a turning point in the treatment and a full recovery is on the way. May God's healing hand & his comforting spirit be with y'all.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

We are looking for great weather and a lot of Cowboys for tomorrow's Ocoee Rangers CAS in Cleveland, TN.

suffice to say, all of us will have the Judge and Yazoo on our thought and in our prayers.

God Bless you Judge and Yazoo. Hoss C.

Things have been moving a little slow with the doc decisions lately...Yazoo had to raise heck with the hospital hierarchy to get the lead out!

Judge is waiting on a room in the physical therapy unit at this point.

Howdy Judge & Yazoo,

Don't know how some of us fellars would survive without our better-half being our advocate. Gal, keep em on their toes. Thanks for an update.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

wud a cattle prod hep???? no no, not for tha Judge, fer tha Docs!!!

luv yuze!!! my heart bleeds Pnut butter fer yall. and yu knoze how I luv my pnut butter!

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't heard anything in a while. What's the latest?

Blackwater,

I talked to Judge a few days ago. He's doing better and is in physical therapy about 3 hrs everyday now. He posted on the Ocoee Rangers site a couple of days ago for the first time in a long time.

He still has a long way to go but I know he thanks everyone for all the prayers and good thoughts for himself and Yazoo.

Blackwater,

I talked to Judge a few days ago. He's doing better and is in physical therapy about 3 hrs everyday now. He posted on the Ocoee Rangers site a couple of days ago for the first time in a long time.

He still has a long way to go but I know he thanks everyone for all the prayers and good thoughts for himself and Yazoo.

Thanks Red! I lost or had my cell phone stolen and have been unable to retrieve some of my contacts. Their numbers were among the ones I can't seem to recover. I PMed Yazz about it earlier today. Come to think of it, yours is gone too! PM me when you get a chance if you don't mind.

Blackwater,

Red, is he still in the hospital or at home now?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived