SASS Wire Forum

Judgem All Duncan

Dirty Dan Dawkins

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a text from Yazoo earlier this morning.

Judge is having a test today called a TEE test (transesophageal echo) to look at his heart valves and chambers.

She told me several days ago he had fluid on his hip,back and stomach, and they put a drain in to remove infection and it quit draining so they had to make a large incision yesterday on his back. He has a staph infection, septic, still fighting with his blood pressure,etc. Judge has the worst luck of anyone I know. He is in a lot of pain and of course is still in ICU.

Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming please.

Still sending the Prayers Up!

My father had something a couple of years ago that stumped everyone. The were draining 2 liters of fluid a day, running dozens of tests, even did a laproscopic surgery to look inside. Never found anything! After a few weeks, he was better, and after a few months he was in as good a shape as he was before the incident. There is no doubt in my mind that Prayer Works.

Hang in there Pard!

Dogmeat Dad

Sometimes once or twice ain't enough!!

Another set of prayers from my house.

Howdy everyone!

Judge read your posts yesterday. Thank you!

The TEE did not show any changes since his last two tests in September (post surgery) and December which is great news! He is responding to the antibiotic which is great news. He has several pockets of infection in his body, developed a blood clot in one leg, and has major swelling in his lower extremities. Hopefully we can get him out of ICU sometime this weekend...but we like the extra attention he is receiving while there!

Keep the prayers coming.

Yazoo-

Oh Lord, hear our cries for our pard and his loved ones, send the Comforter upon them and fill them with the peace that passeth all understanding, give the Dr.s wisdom, Lord, most of all I plead that as the Great Physician you would touch him and chase all infection from his body, and cleanse his system of desease as the blood of Christ cleanses from sin. Lord, most of all, may your perfect will be done in his life and all those around him. But please, lift him up whole again. l beg of you in Jesus' precious holy name, amen

Judge and Yazoo, I know you're on your way to a full recovery, cause I haven't done all the shooting I want to do with the two of ya, yet.

Prayers up, Pard!

Oh Lord, hear our cries for our pard and his loved ones, send the Comforter upon them and fill them with the peace that passeth all understanding, give the Dr.s wisdom, Lord, most of all I plead that as the Great Physician you would touch him and chase all infection from his body, and cleanse his system of desease as the blood of Christ cleanses from sin. Lord, most of all, may your perfect will be done in his life and all those around him. But please, lift him up whole again. l beg of you in Jesus' precious holy name, amen

amen

Unfortunately I don't know the Judge, from reading this thread he sounds like a great cowboy--- Add my "Prayers up for Judge and Yazoo", may all be well soon.

Judge and Yazoo,

I am really sorry to hear things haven't been good for you lately and really glad to hear that things are looking up. Folks up here in Tennessee are pulling hard for you and wish you a fast complete recovery.

I am looking forward to making smoke with you this summer.

Lucky

Yazoo...thanks for the update...great news that he is making some progress. Still praying for the whole situation...we miss him and you.

Lord, please keep your hand upon our dear friend and his family,,,

Yazoo

I hope you know our prayers and thoughts are with you and Judge Em' from down here in FL.

Sure missed you both at the Siege this year.

Couldn't help but think of you and Judge riding around in the Pink Pig last year. :P

Good and fun times!!!

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Judge...Stay strong....we've got your six.

KK

Judge, you and Yazoo have my home phone number still, I hope. If either of you need anything, plesae don't hesitate to contact me.

Man oh Man.....I hate to hear of such health issues that the Judge is having.

Our Hearts extend many thoughts and Prayers of healing and recovery for the Judge and strength for Yazoo to help cope with all these situations.

God Bless. We all Love you!

..........Widder

JUDGE!!!!! What in the name of Sam Hell ya think your doin? I have not been on the wire much at all lately and today I log on only to see your up to some no good! Now buddy, if you wanted another free-bee at Ohio, all ya had to do was ask!!!!! Seriously my friend, you just get yourself better and get out a that Hospital! Yazoo, hang in there girl! Prayers up for the both of ya!

Judge is still in ICU. Today makes day 14. He started retaining fluids after he was admitted on the 17th. Doc's removed 24 liters of fluid over the last couple of days so now they are trying to give him fluids back!

Hang in there Wally!! You swing for the fences. Ya hear??

Knee mail outgoing!!

Well Now,

Was hoping y'all had moved past ICU. However, if that the best place to be, then just stay put and get well. Bestest wishes to ya both.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

Hang in there Judge! We miss you! Get well soon and we'll see you on the range.

…Too Tall...

Archived