SASS Wire Forum

Should be a rule..guncarts must be wood

Rancho Roy

Simply amazing how some folks have absolutely no sense of humor. I can't believe some folks actually took the serious!

"If you have no sense of humor you have no soul..... "

Anonymous

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats this cabin fever folks mentioned Sun has been down for about 1.5 hours and it is still 71 degrees

Sun been up for 71 minutes and it is still 1.5 degrees :) Hope y'all get a sunburn! :)

Some folks have a good sense of humor...others...well...no so much.

I'm the first person to enjoy a GOOD sense of humor...when one is exhibited.

Remember, just cuz YOU think yer funny don't necessarily make it so.

Phantom

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 19, 2014 - Rude
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 19, 2014 - Rude

You are NOT funny. Play the game as intended and learn it's history before runnung your mouth.

Simply amazing how some folks have absolutely no sense of humor. I can't believe some folks actually took the serious!

"If you have no sense of humor you have no soul..... "

Anonymous

Have seen that mentioned before when someone posted something and got a royal whipping over it, next time indicate it is humor and folks won't compare you to the village clown.

Have seen that mentioned before when someone posted something and got a royal whipping over it, next time indicate it is humor and folks won't compare you to the village clown.

Humor loses its effect when it has to be explained. Anyone that took this thread seriously and were somehow upset, need to look internally and decide if maybe they need to lighten up.

Why did the Gun Cart cross the road?

It's none of your business why the Gun Cart crossed the road. Am I being detained? Will you please state your name and badge number clearly into the camera? Am I free to go? :ph34r:

Humor loses its effect when it has to be explained. Anyone that took this thread seriously and were somehow upset, need to look internally and decide if maybe they need to lighten up.

Humor that needs to be explained is not humor. As Phantom mentioned. Just because you think it's funny doesn't necessarily make it so.

Remember that kid you tripped in elementary school that fell on his face? Funny as he-- at the time. For him not so much, what with a broken nose and wrist that took 6 weeks to heal.

Humor that needs to be explained is not humor. As Phantom mentioned. Just because you think it's funny doesn't necessarily make it so.

Remember that kid you tripped in elementary school that fell on his face? Funny as he-- at the time. For him not so much, what with a broken nose and wrist that took 6 weeks to heal.

Sorry about your nose and wrist. Guess it wasn't funny after all. But them wedgies sure was a hoot! And remember them swirlys? Them's wuz funny as heck!

:lol: :lol: :lol::D;)

This^^^^^

+1

Regardless of the intent of the original poster, the post was sooooo ridiculous I couldn't see it as anything but a joke. This is how I've been approaching many items of discussion here on the wire. Helps my sanity.

I guess I looked at the sass number in the 90.000+ range and thought someone was being serious......and I guess since this has been addressed before I can't tell who is jokin and who isn't. My bad.... KK

Ever since Bisley Joe, it's been kinda hard to determine if some of these posts are actually jokes. If you're joking, use the emoticons!

Laz

IF they are made of wood. Then ONLY square nails are allowed. :lol:

LG

Yes, cut nails. If you want another cart you must burn your cart to reclaim the nails for the new one.

Why did the Gun Cart cross the road?

The Rugged Gear Cart, which we have been informed rolls real easy, was on the up hill side of a down hill 7 percent grade was influenced by gravity and all by its self rolled down hill, across the road and over a cliff in a Wile E Coyote move.

The question for today is that funny or serious?

The Rugged Gear Cart, which we have been informed rolls real easy, was on the up hill side of a down hill 7 percent grade was influenced by gravity and all by its self rolled down hill, across the road and over a cliff in a Wile E Coyote move.

I'm positive, you're serious...

Check this Out it might not be all wood but its one

Hell of a rip snortin way to a shoot. I know its not a gun cart but readin about stage coaches an such I thought Id throw thst out there. "Duck street light" NK

http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz348/616gregg/?action=view&current=IMG_20131228_130907.jpg

I think it depends on out come. Kind of like when your friend falls off a ladder. If he's ok it's pretty funny.

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Hell, let's make it 6 pages.

Archived