SASS Wire Forum

How Stupid Can You Get?

Curley Fryes

Must...not....insert....blonde joke.....here.

Must not! ;)

Both are pretty sweet looking.

Bob, don't be PC on the blonde jokes. I think she returned the car because she could not get her foot on the dimmer switch.

GA-aa-ack...!!

I just found a lump in my iced tea~!!! :lol::lol::D:P:lol:

(It was force it down or drench the monitor!)

We ALL know that B&C lost a bet........ :lol:

Just as Ima did. :D

LG

And now she's stuck with me for life. :))

Of course there's no tellin' how long that will be. She does know how to shoot.

"How stupid can you get?"

Are you talking about the woman that accidentally left something in a rental car (because, of course, NO ONE here has ever left something in a rental car or a taxi or on a bus or a train), or the New York woman that was terrified by the existence of the gun?

<_<

"How stupid can you get?"

Are you talking about the woman that accidentally left something in a rental car (because, of course, NO ONE here has ever left something in a rental car or a taxi or on a bus or a train), or the New York woman that was terrified by the existence of the gun?

+7

"We got out of the car, we were kind of freaked out, Fleissig told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. I didnt want to touch it.

Prolly has cooties or sumthin.

You might be surprised how many weapons were misplaced in Iraq. I recall at least five off the head, all of which were recovered, though not always in prime condition. I also remember reading about some guys playing football or something and stumbling across a half-buried M16 which had been missing for two or three years.

Why didn't the people at the rental company find it before it got signed out to someone else?

Good question, another example of people not doing their jobs. They were probably too busy texting…or worse…. :wacko: Rye

Oh cut her some slack!

How many times has your wife has asked you to:

Pickup the kid after school and you forgot

Drop the dry cleaning off and you forgot

To take out the garbage and you forgot

Fix the heater in her car and you forgot

Get the oven parts and you forgot

Mother in laws Birthday and you forgot

Left a AR in a rental!?

Okay, I'll bite...

How many blondes does it take to get an AR-15 out of the car?

We don't know. It hasn't happened yet. :P

The Mayor walked out of City hall, one day. He saw two blonde women, city workers, working in the grass strip between the sidewalk and the curb. The first blonde dug a hole and the second one filled in the hole. Then, the first blonde dug another hole and the second blonde filled in that hole, as well. The Mayor asked them what they were doing. The first blonde said, "Normally, there are three of us on this job, but, today the girl who puts the tree in the hole, called in sick." :P:D:lol:

Archived