SASS Wire Forum

FS Starr reloader

One Starr reloader in excellent condition, refurbished, new powder hopper, never used since then.

Aussies don't really know about these, so no interest here.

It is set up in 38 special & ready to go, being shipped to OK, should arrive around mid April.

It also comes with my special StarLee case feeder.

I'm not sure of a price but have seen them on Ebay for up to $900.00??

So I'll start at $750.00 plus shipping from OKC.

Yea they don't make them any longer, but you can stil get some spares on Ebay, as I said I have seen them there.

This one is complete, I can send you pics if you give me your email address or iphone number.

Jackarro,

Is your Starr Reloader a universal model?

The Stars are great presses to reload on and incredibly durable. I have two Star Universal Reloaders and have been reloading on one of them for over 30 years.

In case anyone wants to know more about the Star presses, please use the following link to a website that has in-depth information on the Star presses.

http://www.starreloaders.com/forum/

Hi PS,

Yes it is the Universal model, I also have a full book of instructions complete with exploded diagrams & part numbers.

I don't believe I'll sell this here in Aussie, so have already factored it in to ship with our move, and the shippers are coming Thursday 23rd Jan to pack, so any propective buyer in the US needs to give me an "I'll take it" before someone here in Aussie does.

I also have pictures now, send me your email address or iphone number.

OK so we've had 325 views??

As I said I don't really know what this is worth, but I do know they can be sometimes sort after, so if there is someone out there who can put me on the right trail it would be appreciated.

It's not worth a throw away price, but any fair valuation would be appreciated. :D

Maybe we start an auction??? :lol:

Get in touch with Goatneck. He has been loading on those for years, and is knowledgable in value determinations.

Bu the way, glad to have you and Kathouse as neighbors. Hope to see you around shoots in North Texas. Where did you finally decide to move to?

HI Goody,

Many thanks for your kind words.

We bought a place in Edmond, in OK north OKC. It could never be a permanent move but looking at 4 to 5 years. You've no idea the bureacracy & paperwork with US immigration, for good law abiding people??? And Australia is supposed to your allies!!!

We'll definitley see you guys around north Texas and indeed many other places. OKC was nice & central venue, & we lucky to find a place furnished.

All we need is linen,crockery & cutlery, our cowboy gear & guns??? :D

I'll give Goatnek a call, I know he has one of these loaders and has pards who has some & some!!

Cheers

Jack

Amen on the immigration. I work with a couple of Brits, plus my brother narried a Philipino. Look forward to seeing ya'll around, you'll be a good addition to the peoplesphere.

Archived