SASS Wire Forum

2014 Georgia State Championship

Marauder SASS #13056

Dang...how did this thread make it off the first page in less than 24 hours...too much jawjacking about clothes and such I guess. Anyway...there's only

more days left until the fun begins. The AAC category will be unique, fun and highly watched. If you ain't registered yet there's still time.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill gave me a bottle of real fancy Bourbon tonight :)

the question is will it actually make it to Georgia :o

I mean will anyone notice if I refill it with Rot Gut :ph34r:

KK. Yes we have clothing, jewelry and leather, food and other venders. Most I have talked to will be setting up Thursday or Friday and tearing down Saturday evening.

Also the range clubhouse has a wide variety of shooting supplies.

Hope to see you there.

McKenzie

I wish I could be there with you guys. Unfortunately the doc will not clear me for exercise until after Monday I hope :-) I am so weak I can't hold a 97 up with one hand yet. Gimme me until the seige and I should be ready for a 2 day match!

Good luck to all my parts going to this match. It sounds like I am going to miss a great time :-(

-Deadlee

I wish I could be there with you guys. Unfortunately the doc will not clear me for exercise until after Monday I hope :-) I am so weak I can't hold a 97 up with one hand yet. Gimme me until the seige and I should be ready for a 2 day match!

Good luck to all my parts going to this match. It sounds like I am going to miss a great time :-(

-Deadlee

DH, I'm like you. I won't be able to shoot the match due to heal-related reasons, but I will be there Sunday morning to conduct Cowboy Shurch.

Gettin ready for ACC :)

6 Pistols,

38's 45's BP 45's.....Check

3 rifles

38 Marlin, 45 Marlin, 45 1873.....Check

4 shotguns

2 doubles, 2 1897's (cuz you know a 97 is gonna break)....Check

a buttload of ammo

wimpy 38's.....to try and keep up with the fast guys

Manly Man's 45's fer DD and GF

and Pea Soup Fog Bank BP 45's.........Check

Woo Hoo, let's git to shootin :D

Gettin ready for ACC :)

6 Pistols,

38's 45's BP 45's.....Check

3 rifles

38 Marlin, 45 Marlin, 45 1873.....Check

4 shotguns

2 doubles, 2 1897's (cuz you know a 97 is gonna break)....Check

a buttload of ammo

wimpy 38's.....to try and keep up with the fast guys

Manly Man's 45's fer DD and GF

and Pea Soup Fog Bank BP 45's.........Check

Woo Hoo, let's git to shootin :D

And a partridge in a pear tree.

Leaving for the match after work today. The weather does not look good for tomorrow at all! They are calling for 100% chance of rain when I checked this morning! :( I was going to shoot the BP match tomorrow, but not if it is raining! Has anyone heard if they plan on going ahead with the side matches tomorrow?

Cheatin'

Leaving for the match after work today. The weather does not look good for tomorrow at all! They are calling for 100% chance of rain when I checked this morning! :( I was going to shoot the BP match tomorrow, but not if it is raining! Has anyone heard if they plan on going ahead with the side matches tomorrow?

Cheatin'

I hope so. It's looking rough for the BP Match, but the local forecast has the chance of rain falling from 90% at 11:00am to 60% at 12:00 and 40% by 3:00 so there's a decent chance we can shoot in the afternoon without getting too wet.

I know you guys will have a great time. Nothing like a BP match in the rain. Smoke hangs. Guns get slippery. The excuses alibis after the match.

on the road this morning with guns, ammo, and Bourbon. Woo Hoo ;)

Good news. Weather girl says the rain blew through faster than expected. Looks like clear skies from here on. Brisket and I are loading up the truck and headed that way this morning.

See you there.

Big Boyd did a great job herding posse 15 & 16. Even if he did leave his seat again.

Thanks, Purly.

Thanks for herding my stool for me! I'd have lost it twice if it weren't for my great posse pards. Best posse I've ever worked with!

Congrats to Purly, Pecos Pete, and Wabash for doing some very fine shooting and representing our posse with the awards.

This posse made me some new friends from NC, SC, AL, FL, and even GA!

Archived