SASS Wire Forum

2014 Georgia State Championship

Marauder SASS #13056

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is room for more shooters, but it would help the match management team if folks sign up in the next week or so!!

Food for Friday and Saturday night is included in the entry price.

The banquet is a real bargain as the club is absorbing some of the cost of the meal.

If you're coming from the west I10/20, or south I75, your most convenient exit and commute will be I75 #218. There is a Best Western, a Comfort Inn, a Holiday Inn Express (hey, maybe no Ps), and several others.

If you're coming in on the eastern I20 side your most convenient exit is probably Hwy 138 which I believe is #180 or so. There is a La Quinta, a Days Inn a Comfort Inn and several others. There may be a group rate somewhere, but I don't know where.

One word of advice:

Do not eat at "Dynasty" Chinese restaurant ( pronounced die-nasty) on 138

what does a chinese chicken say?

Meow

Oh yeah.....the list of cowboys and cowgirls that ain't SKEERED is growing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Line-Up:

All Around Cowboy

1. Dang It Dan

2. Three Nut

3. Roughneck Rod

4. Chance Ramsay

5. Cheatin' Chamberlin

6. Mississippi Kid

7. Knot Hardly Dunn

8. Captain Bill Burt

9. Will Killigan

10. Wed Wiver Way

11. Hikes Point Hank

All Around Cowgirl (aka we ain't SKEERED!)..need 2 more ladies.

1. Shamrock Sadie

2. Dang It's Darlin

3. Chancey Lady

4. ?

5. ?

Three Nut

****UPDATE****

THERE IS NO CUT OFF DATE FOR APPLICATIONS!!!

Fire N. Fallback has decided to shoot with his pards instead of AAC. Hikes Point Hank signed up this weekend.

The clock is ticking!!!

Pitty

what does a chinese chicken say?

Meow

Did some electrical work for the fine folks at Die-nasty some time back. I will leave it at this, ingredients ( in this case MSG) ought not be stored in the employee restroom. Particularly in a cardboard barrel sandwiched between the employee toilet and sink with the lid off.

After seeing the guy season fried rice at a Chinese take out restaurant in a shopping center, I don't eat at any of those anymore.

In any case stick to the range food. I am sure it will be good. If I don't make the match, ya'll have a good time.

after spending several years in southeast asia, I learned a few things

1 don't ask what it is, you really don't want to know

2 just because it smells doesn't mean it's bad....."kimchee"

3 eating rotten duck eggs with cheap beer is not a really good idea

Well me an tha fumble7 had a go at it today, won my first match ever shootin it. Just blind luck I'm sure.

Startin ta look forward to this match Ola man Dan might be on to sompin

RRR

16 days and counting! Please get your applications in as soon as possible. There is no late fee!

So far Florida leads the herd in shooters...

On a side note, we want to send out best wishes to Miss Isle of Florida. She and Cuban Crisis had to cancel their trip. Miss Isle was competing in a triathalon Sunday, and broke her collar bone and nose. Don't know the details, 'cept thats gotta hurt! Get well soon girl!

And, good thoughts and prayers still for da Judge, who is home and looking maaahvelous, dahling! ;):lol::lol:

Glad you're home, and we hope you pay us a visit during the match.

Got your guns cleaned yet? Ammo loaded? Boots polished? Well, what are you waitin' for?? An invitation?? :o Really??

Well then, here it is: We cordially invite you and yours to the 2014 GA State Championship Match. :) Get packing!!

Pitty

Got your guns cleaned yet? Ammo loaded? Boots polished? Well, what are you waitin' for?? An invitation?? :o Really??

you mean we have to clean our guns :(

ammo loading is a night before ritual :huh:

boot polishing only happens when I go to the airport :P

So we giten an invite :D

MK

Also, they are having a very nice banquet that is included in the match fee.

Take advantage of this as we have seen fewer matches with nice banquets as costs have increased.

It is an opportunity for cowboys and cowgirls to dress up a bit if they wish too!

And have a great meal!!

Here is the latest shooters list.

Georgia State Shooters List (as of 5-1-14)

Now, for those folks who can only spell their alias one way, let us know of any errors :D :D :D

Yep, looks like most of the usual suspects have signed up. There's still a few more that need to get that check in the mail.

Here is the latest shooters list.

Georgia State Shooters List (as of 5-1-14)

Now, for those folks who can only spell their alias one way, let us know of any errors :D :D :D

Marauder

Thanks so much for this. Only one "p" in my last name: Hopidy.

Marauder

Dadgum lawyer...I knowed he'd be proofin' it. :D

Marauder and I looked over the shooters list and he made the edits before it was posted....that one got by us. Cass..mebbe if we left both "p's" in yore name it'd weigh ya down a mite, slow ya down some. It'd give folks like Evil Bob and Koda Joe and nefarious gunfighter types a sportin' chance :lol:

It won't be long now ya'll...just 10 more days and then the shootin' starts. If'n ya ain't got yore application in there's still time to register. Mosey on over to the State Match website here and do that stuff it takes ta git ya properly registered.

It's gonna be another good'n in Georgia....come on and have some fun. YEEEEEE HAW ya'll.

Kajun

Marauder

Derned if I don't spell it different every time I try. I don't think I've ever gotten it right. I just call him Cass.

Archived