2. Three Nut

3. Roughneck Rod

4. Chance Ramsay

5. Cheatin' Chamberlin

6. Mississippi Kid

7. Knot Hardly Dunn

8. Captain Bill Burt

9. Will Killigan

All Around Cowgirl aka we ain't SKEERED!

1. Shamrock Sadie

2. Dang It's Darlin

3. ?

Will Killigan is shooting AAC. If you're interested in AAC, please get your apps in as soon as possible! There are 2 on the list (not mentioning any names.. :o) that we don't have apps in for yet..unless ya'll are plannin' to shoot with the ladies. Of course, you have to shave your legs and wear a skirt for that!!

Speaking of Ladies, come on gals, sign on up and give Sadie and Darlin a run for their money! There is a nice buckle at stake, but we need 3 more gals to make it happen! :D

Pitty

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling all AAC's,

I'll be glad to supply all your Black Powder rounds for the two All Around Cowboy BP stages with return of the brass at end of the day.

Will provide 1x fired Winchester 38 SP with 105 gr for pistol, 158 gr for rifle; new Starline 44-40 and 45 Colt both with 200 gr, all with Big Lube bullets and BP lube; 1x fired AA 12 ga in roll crimp or star crimp with plastic or fiber wads. KIK black powder, 3F in brass and 2F in shot shell.

Send me a note at cheycheyjohn22@gmail.com with your needs.

All I ask is the bragging rights as the ammo supplier to the World Champion ALL AROUND COWBOY and a sip of your favorite whiskey!

Amarillo Rattler

Calling all AAC's,

I'll be glad to supply all your Black Powder rounds for the two All Around Cowboy BP stages with return of the brass at end of the day.

Will provide 1x fired Winchester 38 SP with 105 gr for pistol, 158 gr for rifle; new Starline 44-40 and 45 Colt both with 200 gr, all with Big Lube bullets and BP lube; 1x fired AA 12 ga in roll crimp or star crimp with plastic or fiber wads. KIK black powder, 3F in brass and 2F in shot shell.

All I ask is the bragging rights as the ammo supplier to the World Champion ALL AROUND COWBOY and a sip of your favorite whiskey!

Amarillo Rattler

Damn nice offer!! Here's to you, Sir!

This one is on my "To Shoot" list!!! Got no more airline miles left after bookin for SC and NC State matches. Maybe next year.

This one is on my "To Shoot" list!!! Got no more airline miles left after bookin for SC and NC State matches. Maybe next year.

If'n you'd just spend a little longer in the Southeast you could shoot them all in one trip. SC in March, GA in May and NC in June...just make it a loooooooong vacation. You got a relative you don't much care for in these parts? If'n ya stayed with them you'd either get to know them real good :D:lol:

If'n you'd just spend a little longer in the Southeast you could shoot them all in one trip. SC in March, GA in May and NC in June...just make it a loooooooong vacation. You got a relative you don't much care for in these parts? If'n ya stayed with them you'd either get to know them real good :D:lol:

I'll be down there permanent in about a year. Wife is tired of the rain and grey skies up here so were loadin up the truck and movin that way (Carolinas most likely) this time next year. Just don't know how much CAS I'll be able to do while gettin settled. I do want to shoot Winter Range 2015 on my out though!

Calling all AAC's,

Amarillo Rattler

Generous offer!

Joining AAC Kajun?

My better half, Man From Little River, shoots 7 1/2" 44.40s from regular belt, however, his holsters are canted making it an easy draw.

Come on Ladies, we need 3 more Cowgirls for AAC. You should see the buckle you could win if we get at least 5 in the category.... :wub: gorgeous!!

Pitty

Alright, we've got another Lady!!

Chancey Lady is #3!! :D Wooohooooo!!

2 more to go! Who's next??

Pitty

To all concerned: At some point we have to order the custom-made buckles, and that point is FRIDAY of this week. If we are indeed to have an "All Around Cowgirl" we will need a minimum of five ladies to step up. We have three. If we don't get two more by FRIDAY, then the category may go through, but there will be no buckle to the winner. Tick, Tock. If you are thinking about it, now is the time to declare it.

All Around Cowboy

1. Dang It Dan

2. Three Nut

3. Roughneck Rod

4. Chance Ramsay

5. Cheatin' Chamberlin

6. Mississippi Kid

7. Knot Hardly Dunn

8. Captain Bill Burt

9. Will Killigan

All Around Cowgirl (aka we ain't SKEERED!)

1. Shamrock Sadie

2. Dang It's Darlin

3. Chancey Lady

4. ?

5. ?

Ladies, the clock is a tickin' with only 2 days to decide and needing 2 cuh-razy (we ain't skeered ladies) to sign up for the All Around Cowgirl. Dan is ordering the badges on Friday.

What's keeping you from a pullin' the trigger? Do we need to start making deals here?

Cowboys...lots of folks don't read the Wire. Any chance you could put this on your Facebook Page and/or send out an email to those cowgirls who are going to the Ga State match? Tell them Shamrock Sadie is willing to make a deal.

GREAT NEWS!!! I was able to get the time off as needed for this All American Cowboy Match!!!!!! :D It did not look good at all there for a while but its a GO!!! I was even able to get the time off to shoot the BP side match! :D:D Now to practice my gunfighting capabilities. :ph34r:

Cheatin'

Received a couple of emails from cowgirls yesterday with questions about what the rules are. So compiled the rules and posting (verified by Dan and Pitty).

All Around Cowboy/Cowgirl (AAC) Rules:

1) Clothing: The dress code is Classic Cowboy/girl for all 10 stages.

2) Stages:

- 2 Traditional

- 2 Gunfighter

- 2 Duelist

- 2 Freestyle

- 2 Frontier Cartridge (these will be the last 2 stages of the match so you don't have to clean your guns...well at least that day)

3) Shotgun Types: You must use at least 2 of the following 3:

- Double Barrel (with or without hammers)

You may use all if you like, but it's the shooter's choice as to which 2 minimum you use.

4) Double Shotgun Stages: Out of the 10 stages, you must use the double on at least 4 stages (2 of which must be the FC Black Powder stages as required under Frontier Cartridge rules; you MAY NOT use a '97 in FC).

5) '87 / '97 Shotgun Stages: Out of the 10 stages, you must use the '87 or '97 on at least 4 stages (2 of which must be the Freestyle stages where you may stoke the SG). The other two stages are shooters choice.

6) Rifle: Any SASS legal main match rifle is allowed.

7) Caliber: Any SASS legal main match caliber is allowed.

8) AAC will not be considered in the running for Top Overall due to the stoking of the shotguns in Freestyle.

Current Line-Up:

All Around Cowboy

1. Dang It Dan

2. Three Nut

3. Roughneck Rod

4. Chance Ramsay

5. Cheatin' Chamberlin

6. Mississippi Kid

7. Knot Hardly Dunn

8. Captain Bill Burt

9. Will Killigan

All Around Cowgirl (aka we ain't SKEERED!)..need 2 more ladies.

1. Shamrock Sadie

2. Dang It's Darlin

3. Chancey Lady

4. ?

5. ?

Walk over to the dark side. It will be fun!

If you have already sent your application in and want to change your category to ALL AROUND COWBOY/COWGIRL, just send Pitty an email at southrivershootists@yahoo.com and request the change.

In the "Spirit" of the "Cowgirl Way", we have a Sponsor for the "All Around Cowgirl" belt buckle.

So any Cowgirl or Cowboy that's on the fence, a "Custom Made", "High End", "Belt Buckle" is guaranteed.

After shooting with the "Cracker Crew" at the Ides Of March, I assure you, you will have the time of your life, and go home with memories that will last forever.

So if your "On the Fence", make the jump, and hang on.

Fast Eddie

Match Director

In the "Spirit" of the "Cowgirl Way", we have a Sponsor for the "All Around Cowgirl" belt buckle.

So any Cowgirl or Cowboy that's on the fence, a "Custom Made", "High End", "Belt Buckle" is guaranteed.

After shooting with the "Cracker Crew" at the Ides Of March, I assure you, you will have the time of your life, and go home with memories that will last forever.

Fast Eddie

Match Director

Don't be Skeered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure and bring you big boy/girl panties!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Nut

Fast Eddie

Match Director

Thank you! Now come on ladies...sign up; it will be a blast!

I'm wondering where them other Carolina boys are??????

Reckon they must be SKEERED!!!!!!!!

Stan

Well I'm from one of the Carolina's, an I aint skeered. But neither should you be. I'm a commin ta GA state, but I caint see as it is now... let alone through BP smoke.

Now WWW... look out fer that boy. He ran the table at Mansea's Revenge this past weekend.

Lookin forward ta seein the "Animal Cracker Crew" in Valdosta thus Saturday.

Well I'm from one of the Carolina's, an I aint skeered. But neither should you be. I'm a commin ta GA state, but I caint see as it is now... let alone through BP smoke.

Now WWW... look out fer that boy. He ran the table at Mansea's Revenge this past weekend.

Lookin forward ta seein the "Animal Cracker Crew" in Valdosta thus Saturday.

Excuses, Excuses. Really?, you can't see? Get some glasses already, it's all the rage these days.

But hey, I can understand that this may be a bit much for some of those "top shooters" from the Carolinas. I guess they can always hide behind Sadie ;).

Ain't been on here afore danite! Cause gist planned on commin! Doan no whet all this means! Howevercome FILL YORE HANS U SONVA GUN AS thats gist MY GAME!

WWW 2011 NORFF CACKALACKY BP CHAMPEEN OA GF!

FLORRIDDA they sey tha win never stops a blowin by gawd!

Excuses, Excuses. Really?, you can't see? Get some glasses already, it's all the rage these days.

But hey, I can understand that this may be a bit much for some of those "top shooters" from the Carolinas. I guess they can always hide behind Sadie ;).

HEY... The Wire discourages name calling in its threads.

Who you callin a "Top Shooter"

I resemble that remark.

By the way besides D.I. Dahlin' Can you think of a better one to stand behind?

Ain't been on here afore danite! Cause gist planned on commin! Doan no whet all this means! Howevercome FILL YORE HANS U SONVA GUN AS thats gist MY GAME!

WWW 2011 NORFF CACKALACKY BP CHAMPEEN OA GF!

FLORRIDDA they sey tha win never stops a blowin by gawd!

So does that mean WWW brings the total for All Around Cowboy to 10?

Oh yeah.....the list of cowboys and cowgirls that ain't SKEERED is growing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Line-Up:
All Around Cowboy
1. Dang It Dan
2. Three Nut
3. Roughneck Rod
4. Chance Ramsay
5. Cheatin' Chamberlin
6. Mississippi Kid
7. Knot Hardly Dunn
8. Captain Bill Burt
9. Will Killigan

10. Wed Wiver Way

All Around Cowgirl (aka we ain't SKEERED!)..need 2 more ladies.
1. Shamrock Sadie
2. Dang It's Darlin
3. Chancey Lady
4. ?
5. ?

Three Nut

WWW - you are sooooo easy ;).

BUT, it should be a really fun posse to watch....and listen to 'cause you know we are going to do a lot of laughing......at each other.

U guy R always fun. LOL I need post # what has rules ammo etc

RRR

I love travelin' with this Cracker Crew. These guys keep me young and definitely entertained even though I don't, won't and CAN'T hang with them at all hours of the night in the hotel lobby!!!! Knowing my #2 son and his runnin' buddies as I do however, I'm certain their discussing Mozart, quantum physics, theology as well as the possible interrelationship of John Locke's "Second Treatise on Government" and Plato's "Socratic Dialogues" during those late night sessions but that's just a supposition on my part. ;)

Can someone PLEASE video all of the All Around Cowboys shooting, or most of it at least. I can't think of a better video to promote Cowboy Action Shooting and SASS.

Archived