SASS Wire Forum

2014 Georgia State Championship

Marauder SASS #13056

The 2014 Georgia State Championship will be May 15 - 18 at the South River Gun Club, near Conyers, Georgia

The
“Stampede at South River” will 10 fun filled action stages, written by Silver City Rebel and Jake Dunson. They are also providing the 5 stages for the Georgia State Black Powder Championship.

For more information and applications

http://www.sassgeorgia.com/index.html

or

http://www.southrivergunclub.com/club-activities/cowboy-action/2014-georgia-state-cowboy-championship

This is a joint effort by many SASS Shooters across Georgia (and others) helping to run the match.

It is a great location and will be another great match!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I printed and filled out my app yesterday. As soon as my time off gets approved I'll send it in!! Can't wait!

JEL

Would love to be there but that would be cutting it too close for the arrival of the new shooter in the family. I'm sure it will be a excellent match.

Congratulations!

..........Widder

I'm signing up as soon as I finish all of these medical tests I have coming this month (depending on the results, or course).

• 2 weeks later...

I reserved my hotel room today and found 2 were already booked up for the weekend so if your stating in a hotel I would book it soon.

JEL

We have rooms blocked off on two confirmation numbers at the host hotel the "Hampton Inn".

At this time there are 16 rooms left under confirmation# 84787599, and 5 rooms under confirmation# 84528239.

These rooms are at a rate of $85.00 per night. Normal rate is $114.00.

These rooms and rates can also be access by the term "Cowboy Shoot.

Additional rooms will be blocked off as needed.

Thanks for the interest.

Fast Eddie

Match Director

We have rooms blocked off on two confirmation numbers at the host hotel the "Hampton Inn".

At this time there are 16 rooms left under confirmation# 84787599, and 5 rooms under confirmation# 84528239.

These rooms are at a rate of $85.00 per night. Normal rate is $114.00.

These rooms and rates can also be access by the term "Cowboy Shoot.

Additional rooms will be blocked off as needed.

Thanks for the interest.

Fast Eddie

Match Director

So what is the phone number for the Hampton Inn? I know I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can't seem to find it.

• Jameson Inn 770.760.9770

• For more info on the Jameson Inn, click here

LaQuinta Inn & Suites 770.918.0092

Microtel 770.278.0950

Days Inn 770.922.3314

Hampton Inn 770.483.8838

Country Inn & Suites 770.785.2400

InTown Suites 770.860.9355

Suburban Lodge 770.918.0092

Define "good"?......we don't see that word associated with you very often. Lol

Stan aka Jawbone

And so it begins.......

YOU sir will not bait me into a battle of whit's when you are so obviously un-armed. Just because you have taken the time to vainly list all of your accomplishments under your signature does not guarantee future success - Mr. "Double-Tap". Let me remind you that NINE stages does not make a match. Before you start slandering my good name you may want to spend some time to reflect on you own, shall we say "short-comings".

And so it begins.......

YOU sir will not bait me into a battle of whit's when you are so obviously un-armed. Just because you have taken the time to vainly list all of your accomplishments under your signature does not guarantee future success - Mr. "Double-Tap". Let me remind you that NINE stages does not make a match. Before you start slandering my good name you may want to spend some time to reflect on you own, shall we say "short-comings".

Dang it, Dan you've played all your cards in the first hand. When comes to wits you saying that I'm unarmed is definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Had any pictures taken WITH Darlin lately?

9 Stage Stan aka Double Tap

PS. This should be a GREAT match. So you better sign up today!

Dang it, Dan you've played all your cards in the first hand. When comes to wits you saying that I'm unarmed is definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Had any pictures taken WITH Darlin lately?

9 Stage Stan aka Double Tap

PS. This should be a GREAT match. So you better sign up today!

Well Kettle, you might have six or seven win photos, I have about twelve, but Darlin' has about twenty. When it comes down to pictures or buckles we both have to take a back seat to that gal.

But since you are trying sooooo hard to pick a fight I will help you out - I will shoot 49'r for this match or Wrangler, you choose. I mean you shouldn't have anything to worry about, I am just a Gunfighter after-all. This should be easy pickin's for you.

Well Kettle, you might have six or seven win photos, I have about twelve, but Darlin' has about twenty. When it comes down to pictures or buckles we both have to take a back seat to that gal.

But since you are trying sooooo hard to pick a fight I will help you out - I will shoot 49'r for this match or Wrangler, you choose. I mean you shouldn't have anything to worry about, I am just a Gunfighter after-all. This should be easy pickin's for you.

You're right about Darlin!

You should probably stick with 49r at your advanced age.

Stan

Yes, yes, Sally, just remember to bring your purse. You know, the one that matches your skirt.

Purse? Skirt?......just because you like to dress a certain way doesn't mean the rest of us do!

Double Tap :)

Ladies, Ladies, Your both pretty :P

Personally I think you guys should just settle this shooting Frontiersman.

JEL

Ladies, Ladies, Your both pretty :P

Personally I think you guys should just settle this shooting Frontiersman.

JEL

I can't. I just sold my C&B guns. So, I have no guns and Travis (SRS) has no balls. Maybe Frontier Cartridge, but then again Travis would still have no balls. Never mind, it's not going to work.

I like JEL's suggestion!

I have a resolution to this that I would SO much love to post BUT, I am fairly sure that the wire penalty for what I have composed would be VERY harsh!

I will say that I can provide BOTH of you with all of the necessary Frontiersman equipment to resolve this. Now the challenge is whether BOTH of you are up for it!

Archived