SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - Firearms, Clothes and Random Cowboy Stuff....

Calico Kirby

Time once again to thin the herd a bit. I'm cleaning out the closet and the safe and found several things than need a good home. If you have questions or need more pictures of a certain item, let me know. First "I'll take it" gets it. I do have some of this stuff listed on other boards...so if you think you want it, tell me now.

Bandanas: These are cotton bandanas that are ROUGHLY 32" X 32".

Bandanas

$5.00 + $1.00 shipping per bandana

OR

$20.00 for all shipped to you

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Officer's Sash: Authentic red wool NCO's sash. Just like Wild Bill wore to carry his navy colts!

Sash

$25.00 shipped to you

Union Suit: This XL red union suit has been worn, BUT NOT as underwear. The few times it has been used, it's seen service as an outer garment (don't ask).

XL Union Suit

$12.50 shipped to you

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Suspenders (Braces): These heavy duty canvas suspenders were purchased from River Junction a couple of years ago. They've been worn twice and are still pretty much new. I've several other pairs so I'm letting these go.

Suspenders

$12.50 shipped to you

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

REAL Bow Tie: This is a real, silk bow tie from Cattle Kate. Never Worn....and no, I've never learned how to tie it.

Bow Tie

$7.50 shipped to you

Puff Tie: This is a silk puff tie, worn once for a western themed wedding. Includes a nice turquoise stick pin.

Puff Tie

$15.00 shipped to you

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Frontier Classics Shirt: This is a XL, blue striped shirt made by Frontier Classics. The original plastic buttons have been replaced with period correct bone buttons. It's been worn 3 times so it's still almost new.

Frontier Classics Shirt

$20.00 shipped to you

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

River Junction Shirt: This is a XL, red checked shirt from River Junction. It's a lighter weight shirt that has a very period look. It's been worn several times but still has a lot of life left in it.

River Junction Shirt

$15.00 Shipped to you

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Missouri Boot and Shoe Boots: If you wear a size 11 or 11.5 boot, this is your lucky day. Unfortunately for me....I wear a size 12. If you know anything about period boots, you've heard of Missouri Boot and Shoe's quality. These are museum quality, period correct EARLY style cowboy boots. These were made just for me (Robert doesn't offer this pair on his website), but unfortunately, when they arrived, they were just a tad too small. They measure 15.25 inches from the bottom of the heel to the top of the shaft. I've worn them about 10 times but I'm going to offer them to a better home. Again, the quality off these boots is AMAZING and you will not be disappointed! I paid almost $400 for these (and waited 8 months) so if you can use them this is a GREAT deal!

Boots 1

Boots 2

Boots 3

$200 shipped to you

12 Gauge TTN Coach Gun: I'm listing this one for a friend. It's never been fired and functions like brand new. He wanted to age it and give it the antiqued look, but he only got the receiver and butt plate done, so the barrel still has the factory blue.

Coach Gun 1

Coach Gun 2

Coach Gun 3

Coach Gun 4

Coach Gun 5

Coach Gun 6

Coach Gun 7

Coach Gun 8

$550 (OBO) shipped to your FFL

.45 Colt Uberti Cattleman: This Uberti Cattleman is being listed for the same friend that owns the coach gun above. It has a 5.5" barrel and is charcoal blued with the old model (black powder) frame. It's only been fired 50 times (one box of Winchester cowboy ammo), but while it's not been used enough to break it in, it does have some issues. There are some scratches on the cylinder (I've tried to show them in the pics) and there is definite wear to the finish in all the usual places. Also, there are two spots in the bore where my friend didn't do a good enough job of cleaning that first time. I'd rate the barrel at 7 (out of 10). It could also benefit from an action job - as most of the Italian guns can. Overall, it's a great gun with a lot of life still in it. It's certainly not a new gun...but it's certainly not being offered for a new price either.

Uberti Cattleman 1

Uberti Cattleman 2

Uberti Cattleman 3

Uberti Cattleman 4

Uberti Cattleman 5

$350 + $25 shipping to your FFL.

Cimarron 1851 Navy Conversion: I got this one in a trade last year but I really don't have a need for it right now. Chambered for .38 Short Colt or .38 Special, it has the charcoal blue finish and has less than 100 rounds through it. There are some cosmetic defects on the cylinder and back of the barrel (see pictures), and it has several scratches on the left side of the grip. I was going to antique it, but I've not had the time and I hate to let it collect dust in my safe.

Navy Conversion 1

Navy Conversion 2

Navy Conversion 3

Navy Conversion 4

Navy Conversion 5

Navy Conversion 6

$300 + $25 shipping to your FFL

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Archived