SASS Wire Forum

Posse 16, Outlaw Posse Rocked at the Siege!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

Posse 16 with 4 outlaws rocked the Siege, I am absolutely awed at their skills.

The rest of Posse 16 met their standard too, I was PM, didn't need to do a thing!

Lots of BP smoke too from Fire n Fall back, Cemetery, Mean Gun Mark, and Lady Duval.

Had an absolutely great time with y'all.

and the Best Western Parking Lot Posse, yeehaw, that finished off the weekend!

This was the first match, and first time in 7 months that I've shoot any guns. Life, and general lack of interest kept me away from dishin' out smoke and BOOM, and I was really afraid that during the side match, I would come to realize that I wasn't interested in this anymore.....well I had more fun than law allows this past weekend, and I'm glad I attended this match....looking forward to next year's Seige, and this coming shootin' season!!

I'll have to work up my loads more though.

Posse 16 was great, it was fun shooting with you Cemetery, welcome to the Outlaw Posse. Thinks PB for doing such a fine job on PM. It was great shooting with my friends from Florida. Already have my reservations at the camp ground for next year. Already looking forward to it.

Great Job to everyone who puts in so much work to make a match like this work.

No doubt about it Posse 16 ROCKED!

It was great having all the Outlaws shoot on the same posse so we can keep each other from cheatin'

(you know how Outlaws can be). :lol:

Anyway, I do have a new name for Earp, It's Chip. Just kept chippin' away at my day one lead.

My new name is Fritter. Just kept fritterin' away my lead so's it was too late to pull it back.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Had to fight to get a legitimate job on this posse. :lol:

Waimea (the Fritterin' Outlaw)

Everyone on Posse 16 was great fun for the Lady Duval Cracker and I. Wish the bear hadn't eaten me too Cheyenne! Gonna rebuild the '73 and be ready to run again soon.

All the Outlaws were great fun to watch, still amazed that they can hit constantly the way they do from the hip. Heck, I can't hit when I aim the dang guns!.

Hope we all meet up again next year.

Archived