SASS Wire Forum

Allie MoE tis not to b trusted, grately evile lady I sez!

Taint gonna sey much more! :blink: She be a devile :huh: woman I tels yu, :o yes, she is WO unto Man, a WOMAN! :unsure:

thas ok, ;) I dunt git mad, :angry: Ize gits evun!!!!!!!! :P

Crunchy Peanut Butter indeed!!!!! :blush:

Tha's Allie MoE with an E, for EVILE! :P

Cheyenne Purdy Boy Peanut Butter Culpepper :ph34r:

This is the answer to a PRanK pulled on me, with Allie invloved, so DO NOT take this seriously, sheesh!

yea, and she was paid big bucks to do it too :o:P I have it frum a vary gud sorce! <_<:P

Evile I sey, just dun plane owt an owt EVILE :)

(now, dunt nun of yuze take this heer seereeous!) :o

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey PB (Pnut Butter), she's had that name above your pix for nearly a week or more. And you're just now noticing it?

hehehehehehe.

I wonder ifn it was any of dem Florida Pards what did it........ :ph34r:

Down South, we got an ole saying: "She broke you from suckin eggs".

..........Widder

an she dun wint an changed the title tuu, is NOTHING sacred?

hmmph!

I dunno what Crunchy Peanut Butter means, but speakin' as one that has seen him shoot, I gotta say I have every confidence you could call him "Mud" and it would not bother him a bit or put him off his game one inch. Props to ya pard...sorry I missed Jan.4, Still feelin' the affects of pneumonia and such. Hopin' to shot with ya next time.

and you know mud spelled backwards (especially in Purdy Boy ) is dum! That's what ya get for messing with those women folk! ;)

Wunder iffn she sent in the $15 for tha name change?????

I met Allie Mo for the first time at the Branson fandango last month. We talked for about three minutes. She was very concerned about what people on the wire thought of her. I assured her that everyone on the wire thought she was doing a fine job.

And now this. (Sigh.)

I met Allie Mo for the first time at the Branson fandango last month. We talked for about three minutes. She was very concerned about what people on the wire thought of her. I assured her that everyone on the wire thought she was doing a fine job.

And now this. (Sigh.)

Yer a nose browner, OMeara. :o:lol:

And now this. (Sigh.)

have you read that posts? it's all part of a prank played on ME.

In case you dint rede all the posts, it's a joke son, it's a joke!

The topic of 101 uses for Peanut Butter came up on the wire not to long ago. That weekend at a shoot I started calling Cheyenne 'Peanut Butter' instead of 'Purdy Boy' Culpepper. He types on the wire like he has Peanut Butter in his mouth. This weekend was the Siege, the Florida State Championship.

I figured it was a good time to have fun with PB. I PM'ed Allie and asked her to help me play a prank. Cheyenne's Avatar, which now reads 'Mud' said 'Purdy Boy' at the time. I asked her to Please change it to 'Peanut Butter' so we could have some fun. Allie was kind, or should I say happy, to change it. Well a few days passed and several hints on the wire and he had still not noticed. While picking up some supplies for the match I picked up a jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter to complete my evil plan. Got to the Siege on Thursday and things got interesting. A few Pards including Korupt Karl knew the plan. Karl told Peanut Butter I had hacked the wire and changed his Avatar. That night at dinner I got a dirty look from PB and a shoulder rub from behind that turned into a strangle hold :o By now more folks were in on the prank and they were calling him Peanut Butter.

Later back at the Motel, we were all sitting around having a great time and he asked what type things I could hack or change on the Wire. I told him with my Phone, not much, but let me see what I can do. Karl and I decided Crunchy Peanut Butter would work well. Sent a PM to Allie requesting she make the change and asked her if PB contacts her to confirm the wire had been hacked and can't be fixed on her end. An hour later Crunchy Peanut Butter was on line. I had him hooked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturday came and time to complete the prank. I shot in the morning and he shot in the afternoon. I watched from the next bay till he went to the loading table. Walked over to his gun cart and placed the jar of Jif Crunchy Peanut Butter in the base of his rifle rack. Now I'm 6'5' wearing a Red Shirt standing 10 yards away and he never saw me. Here's the proof

<p> </p>
<p><a href="">

</a></p>
<p> </p>

Allie you are the best! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Luv ya Wyatt, but I knew where yu wur, yu noticed wut side aye wassa pointing at chu!!!

I herd tha othur wun!!! dint I?

shame I kant carry a tune ina bucket, my wife, daughter and grandkids can just flat out sing,,,, me? they ask me to sing, "ON a Hill Far Away"

I do eats a lot of PBnJ...... low sugar, hi protein....

yu mist a goodun Widder!

Oh YEA, I larnt tha hard way why you have to keep the screw on the bottom of tha receiver tight, twice! but Imma really fast at clearing it now, cost me two places...

hey Wyatt, after I played the first vid, now I get voices from some app even after restarting.....

wuts up?

all kinds of news and commercials......

Archived