SASS Wire Forum

4th annual Pursuit into the Osage Nation to be held at Woolaroc!

Oklahomabound

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBM is sitting in the Dayton OH airport

...that's really bad; altho it could be worse, you could be stuck in Cincinnati... ...spent a week there one day...

J-Bar and Fret Maverick are in. If we can find the range!! :D

We will be sooty, but I have proven that I am no gunfighter. I'll be a garden variety Frontiersman, and Fret will be shooting Frontier Cartridge.

Now it's up to you guys to provide the good weather! ;)

...these shootin' spots at Pursuit into the Osage Nation are sellin' like hot cakes!!!

...shorter time now than it has been:

It is 7 weeks, 6 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes, 45 seconds until Friday, May 30, 2014 - That bein' Pursuit into the Osage Nation

J-Bar and Fret Maverick are in. If we can find the range!! :D

We will be sooty, but I have proven that I am no gunfighter. I'll be a garden variety Frontiersman, and Fret will be shooting Frontier Cartridge.

Now it's up to you guys to provide the good weather! ;)

I shot with these two yesterday. It was Fret's first full match and he did a nice job of it. It was good to shoot with them and I am looking forward to shooting with them again.

BBM

...I'm looking forward to just shootin'! ...it's been a month of Sundays!!! (just how long is a month of Sundays?) ^_^

Ms. Mary Matilda will be Frontier Cartridge and I will be FC Duelist...

...got all these shooters comin' from all over to shoot "Pursuit into the Osage Nation", that's exciting all by itself but add in the fact that we be full, and the excitement grows even more! This is gonna be a great shoot fer sure!

...since we be creating a standby list, I guess that also means if anyone of us be overcome by circumstances and find it not possible to attend "Pursuit into the Osage Nation" then I reckon that we need to let Burly Bill and Catoosa Red know as well--that being the Cowboy Way an' all....

...just how many more days until Pursuit into the Osage Nation?

...sorta lost track of time... been in Gadsden Alabama with grandkids - read grandson helpin' set up a huge privately owned HO scale model train layout (24' or so x 36' or so) that has 2 main lines, huge yard, and many side tracks... the reward for the grandson if he w**ked hard was that he was the operater all day Saturday, which he did...

Well, it's two in a row now. Not gonna be able to make it, and neither is Sawyer. I just talked to Bill and told him if y'all know anyone who would like to shoot the match but can't afford it they can shoot in our place. Especially if it's a young 'un. So if y'all know anyone what fits that description get ahold of Bill or Red and let him/her know.

Well, it's two in a row now. Not gonna be able to make it, and neither is Sawyer. I just talked to Bill and told him if y'all know anyone who would like to shoot the match but can't afford it they can shoot in our place. Especially if it's a young 'un. So if y'all know anyone what fits that description get ahold of Bill or Red and let him/her know.

Pulp, I am sorry to hear that you will not make it up to shoot with us.

BBM

Likewise I am sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it to Pursuit into the Osage Nation & likewise for Sawyer-the pard who taught me my very first RO1 & RO2-note meownself being a graduate of Sawyer's Shootin' School an' all.....

Didja learn much from the Shooting School?? Was it worth the price??

Everythin' I know, I learnt from Sawyer's Shootin' School & and it would still be worth it at twice the price!!!

...looks like a month and 2 days left until Pursuit into the Osage Nation....

final plannin' for Pursuit iz underway fer sure!!!

Catoosa Red had this to say in an e-mail to all those signed up to shoot Pursuit into the Osage Nation:

Pursuit into the Osage Nation!

We have had such a great interest in our shoot that, instead of turning anyone away, we just added another stage! So - 7 stages on Saturday, instead of 6.

....time is flyin' by... Pursuit into the Osage Nation is just around the corner...

• 3 weeks later...

...well, the corner has been rounded and its the final stretch...

...to what you ask...

...why, its to Pursuit into the Osage Nation at Woolaroc!

Archived