SASS Wire Forum

4th annual Pursuit into the Osage Nation to be held at Woolaroc!

Oklahomabound

It is 16 weeks, 2 days, 6 hours, 58 minutes, 37 seconds or less until Pursuit into the Osage Nation!

...but who's countin'?

...hhhmmmmm! ...no answer to the question! ...too hard? ...question too long? ...iz anybody out there???

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am out here and yes I plan to come. I have smoke stuffed in my rifle rounds and smoke stuffed in my shot shells, but it has been too cold out in the shop to cast my balls and Kitty's rifle bullets. Maybe next week it will be warm enough to cast my balls.

BBM

...same with my shop, which is out adjacent to our barn. ...just too cold... I think the smoke wuz froze and had phase shifted to a crystal matrix... <_<

Sawyer and I have our confirmation e-mails. Now just a matter of surviving the latest episode of global warming!

...tis good to have you and Sawyer coming, you'll notice that I'm a proud graduate of Sawyer's Shootin' School...

...and if'n you have a heat wave come through, its okay to send it this way to the Creek Nation... ^_^

...well, I guess itz 'bout time to check in with one of our Match Directors, Burly Bill and see how we be doin' on gettin' them thar signmeupforms in to them so's they know who all be comin'...

...more to follow...

...that Burly Bill fellar says "Pursuit into the Osage Nation" preparations iz going well... stage scenarios are bein' thought up, deviously minded target arrays are being formulated, 35+ signmeupforms are in wit more in the mail...

It is 15 weeks, 1 day, 12 hours, 41 minutes, 17 seconds until Friday, May 30, 2014 at 7:00:00 AM (Tulsa time) - Pursuit into the Osage Nation

Burly Bill & Catoosa Red are wanting to have a meeting after this Saturday's shoot regarding Pursuit into the Osage Nation & Ruckus in the Nations... Our Match Directors are wantin' to bring organization, direction, leadership, communication, coordination, & cooperation to these 'ere games...

That's hard to say 3 times real fast while spinning counterclockwise... -_-

Burly Bill & Catoosa Red are wanting to have a meeting after this Saturday's shoot regarding Pursuit into the Osage Nation & Ruckus in the Nations... Our Match Directors are wantin' to bring organization, direction, leadership, communication, coordination, & cooperation to these 'ere games...

That's hard to say 3 times real fast while spinning counterclockwise... -_-

I thought all that happened on it's own. Who would have thunk it.

I thought all that happened on it's own. Who would have thunk it.

...whut's that??? ...spinnin' counterclockwise??? <_<

Oklahomabound, Burly Bill, Catoosa Red: was great to see you at the Branson shoot. Planed to come your way in May, but things are not working out, so will have to plan on the 5th annual. Last year was one of the best and most fun shoots ever been too. Have a good one this year, see you down the trail. Bulldog Brown.

Had the meeting today after a fun day of shooting. Pursuit into the Osage @ Woolaroc looks to be coming together and it looks like it will be even better than before.

There iz tawk of maybe 'avin' a 1 stage Black Powder night shoot; if there iz any interest...

Burly Bill iz gonna check out to see if it would be allowed...

so, if there iz no objection to it by the Woolaroc folks, iz thar any interest from them whut's attendin'???

There iz tawk of maybe 'avin' a 1 stage Black Powder night shoot; if there iz any interest...

Burly Bill iz gonna check out to see if it would be allowed...

so, if there iz no objection to it by the Woolaroc folks, iz thar any interest from them whut's attendin'???

Kitty and I are up for it. Nothing better than fireworks at night.

I guess we need to write us a stage then...

Do you wanta be on the stage coach gettin' to Woolaroc way to late? ...been a long hard tryin' day and you're ready for the libations and games of chance that Frank Phillips is famous for... ...and ready means that you and all the others on the stage coach are carryin' a lot of cash as well as ownership of valuable things like ocean liners, circus's, and airplanes...

...now we're gonna wait awhile 'til we see if clearance will be given...

I bet I could come up with some "special" night shoot loads. Sounds like fun.

...now that would be great; but remember....

...we ain't got permission as of yet...

I thought it was easier to get forgiveness than permission!

...you know Pulp... I really like the way you think!!!

That works until it doesn't. So it depends on what you stand to loose.

BBM

...I need to loose about 50 pounds... <_< ...don't know 'bout standin' until it all falls off tho... -_-

Some folks are hard to communicate with. However I do agree with you.

BBM

PS. I would have used one of those winking smiley face things with this post if my web browser would have let me.

:D:P-_-<_< ...these things????

:o

...from post #68:

It is 13 weeks, 3 days, 11 hours, 42 minutes, 48 seconds

until Friday, May 30, 2014 at 7:00:00 AM (Tulsa time)...

...this bein' Pursuit into the Osage Nation

...but who's countin'?

...time iz flyin' by... be sure to get them thar signmeupforms in to Burly Bill & Catoosa Red our Match Directors... ...gonna stop at 100...

It is 13 weeks, 1 day, 21 hours, 56 minutes, 9 seconds until Friday, May 30, 2014 at 7:00:00 AM (Tulsa time)

...which is Pursuit into the Osage Nation!

:( ...had to put down our Australian Shepherd this afternoon... she'd been faithfully with us for 9 1/2 years... ...I'm sad.

It is 12 weeks, 5 days, 21 hours, 32 minutes, 10 seconds

until Friday, May 30, 2014 at 7:00:00 AM (Tulsa time)

...from the now famous countdown clock to Pursuit into the Osage Hills...

OK Cowboys and Cowgirls. We only have 35 open spots left at the most unique shoot in all of cowboy shooting. Pursuit into the Osage, at Woolaroc (Woods lakes and rocks)Oklahoma. This shoot is truly where the deer and the buffalo roam. Along with longhorn cattle, elk and hundreds of other animals oh and the shooting is great as well.

We have free dry camping. Thursday night will be movie night, A cowboy movie of coarse. Friday we will be gathering around the campfire for food, fun and friends everyone is welcome.

Thinking about using my Nagant for a stage or two. But I'll have to buy hearing enhancement equipment for the spotters so they can hear those 40 grain RBs hit the steel. Then they'd have to swap them for hearing protection while I'm holstering the Nagant and drawing the Walker.

Archived