SASS Wire Forum

Waco Texas club?

Come On Christmas

Ain't they a club near Waco, Texas?

Waco is a midpoint betwixt me and a buddy o mines.

Besides . . . Craven Avenue just outside of town is named after one of my great greats what was a doctor.

Someday I need to do some research on my Grand pap at the TEXAS RANGER MUSEUM in Waco. He was the original SHAMELESS WOMANIZER in my lineage. 'Twas on the Body Guard Detail of the most corrupt governors in our states' history, Ma Furgueson

The Great Crayfish

Known by many aliases

A wanted man with problems with commitment.

Start one...

Live a bit too far away. I have a non imaginary friend that lives West of Georgetown. I can only get one weekend day off so we gotta meet halfway rather than hang at each other's hut for the weekend.

My other non imaginary friend I meet at Oakwood. He be staying in Nacogdoches .

http://www.oldfortparkerpatriots.com You will find a tab called links on the left side of the web site. That will take you to a page with the map of clubs located in Texas. We would welcome you to our club at Old Fort Parker. Our monthly shoot for January will be on the 18th and 19th, they are separate daily shoots. We are also sponsoring the TSRA on January 31 through February 2. We are only 40 minutes from Waco, our schedule is on the web, if you have any questions please contact me.

Lefty Wheeler

Archived