SASS Wire Forum

Buying Used Guns on Sass Wire

Connecticut Yankee

Hi Pards

I would like to say that i was extremely pleased recently purchasing two use Rugers from a pard on the Sass WIre he is one he-- of a man and true to his word. I purchased to CDFA 45LC Rugers with consecutive numbers from Doc Fillem and i ws extremely pleased he told me the conditon of the guns and the price and i think his appraisal of the guns was lower that they actually were. I was also impressed with thre cleanliness of the pair as usually when i have purchased guns on line they do not come through clean as a whistle but these were as clean as comming from the factory. I cleaned them anyway but did not even use 1/2 of a patch to clean them and oil them up.

So if you ever buy any guns from Doc. Fillem he is honest and trustworthy and i would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Hope this helps some people.

Keep shooting streight

Ct Yankee.

Hi Pards

I would like to say that i was extremely pleased recently purchasing two use Rugers from a pard on the Sass WIre he is one he-- of a man and true to his word. I purchased to CDFA 45LC Rugers with consecutive numbers from Doc Fillem and i ws extremely pleased he told me the conditon of the guns and the price and i think his appraisal of the guns was lower that they actually were. I was also impressed with thre cleanliness of the pair as usually when i have purchased guns on line they do not come through clean as a whistle but these were as clean as comming from the factory. I cleaned them anyway but did not even use 1/2 of a patch to clean them and oil them up.

So if you ever buy any guns from Doc. Fillem he is honest and trustworthy and i would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Hope this helps some people.

Keep shooting streight

Ct Yankee.

Cool report :)

GG

Although I have never met Doc, I have dealt with in and I was also impressed with his forthrightness, honesty and good nature to deal with.

I hope to meet him some day.

..........Widder

Archived