SASS Wire Forum

- - - GLOBAL WARMING - - - is HERE !

Now, Wolfie, you KNOW that any extreme, or not extreme, or normal, weather phenomenon is caused by global cooling warming climate disruption climate change. Just ask anyone on the IPCC.

Or, anyone with federal grant money to study global ______, or those elites interested in controlling our society.

Now, Wolfie, you KNOW that any extreme, or not extreme, or normal, weather phenomenon is caused by global cooling warming climate disruption climate change. Just ask anyone on the IPCC.

Or, anyone with federal grant money to study global ______, or those elites interested in controlling our society.

.....Or any of those nitwits on the Russian Ship stranded in ice off of Antarctica that went down there to study global warming!!!

C'mon guys.......Seriously, be nice in the new year. What would all those meteorologists, and climatologists, who are unemployed , due to the fact they have no camera presence or do have a few facial imperfections, (and hence can't get a local t.v. weathercaster job) do??????? They have to get government grants to waste money and study the phenomena that Subdeacon Joe did a terrific job using strikethrough on above. Otherwise, unemployment numbers would be worse.

CBO

WHERE, OR WHERE, IS AL GORE WHEN YOU NEED A GOOD EXCUSE?

NOBODY TOLD ME THAT CLIMATE CHANGE WAS GOING TO BE -30 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.

I THOUGHT THE GLACIERS WERE MELTING.. NOT GONNA HAPPEN IN -30 DEGREES.

HOPE YOU FOLKS IN SOUTH FLORIDA HAVE LONG JOHNS.

Well, "when I was a kid", you could pull off to the side of the road in Glacier Park and walk out on the glaciers... they're all gone now - just small patches of dirty snow & ice waaaay up the canyons that you really have to know what you're looking for to see.

Thirty years ago, I had to chain up my truck all around just to get into the lower Elkhorn mountains to hunt - the past few years, a person could drive their car up there 'most all hunting season. Even now, today, there's virtually no snow up there.

It's going to be cold here tomorrow, but there is very little snow predicted and daytime temps have been 30 - 50 degrees almost all winter so far. Thirty years ago, there was plenty of snow at this elevation to snowmobile all winter with huge drifts in the draws & gulches to play on. Nighttime temps this time of year would have typically been 10 to 30 below in late December and January. I haven't had my snowplow mounted on my truck in at least ten years. On the rare occasions I've felt the need to plow my mile and a half long driveway, I've been doing it with a couple passes with a 3' plow on my four wheeler. The Dalmation Toadflax (noxious weed) isn't even dormant in the winter anymore - the damn stuff is growing year 'round anymore.

Maybe it's just a cyclical weather pattern, but it's most definitely been warmer the past few decades.

Is that why three years ago I had two feet of snow on my front deck?

Never happened before. May never happen again in my lifetime.

But I prefer to think that perhaps nature is changing the weather patterns and

that my emission belching 1982 Ford pickup, and incandescent light bulbs

don't really have much to do with it.

But then again, Al and his elitist friends are trying to pi$$ down my back and tell

me it is raining. I resent that.

I recall that when the Polar Sea and the Polar Star were built, they were state of the art in ice breakers.

If the Star can't get them out, they are there for the duration. Or until Global warming ends.

Archived