SASS Wire Forum

-52°

evil dogooder

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already sent him one!!! not of me eethur!

my real name is Hoover, as in Edgar! a pic? hmmph eezy peezy!

then ide be rich insted of sneeky!

We are expecting snow this weekend. Then, we will have a HIGH of -2 on Monday, warming up to a blazing 13 on Tuesday.............

Why did I move to St Louis again.............. Oh yeh, I like to eat. That's why...............

BBBbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry you have to go the snow route, Kris. Wait till July when the temp is 90 degrees and the humidity is 95 %.

You will be thinking of some of that snow. :)

best not go there,,,

At da time I be ritin' dis, it be snowing' da beat da band out side !

Big ole flakes an wind blown' so hard can't see yur hand ifin' it was in front of ya face !

Da big "STUIPD COLD" has hit here in St. Paul………..I'm heading' ta Flor-e-da ! -_-

I was thinkin' to go out coyote hunting this weekend, bet the dogs will be hunkered down tho..........

maybe just go fishin wold be nice.

No school Monday!!!!!!!!!! Lets party!!!!!!

If we don't get some rain soon in Kalifornia the brush fire season will be a doosy.

mebe they can send us some of that snow from MN Yul, and it'll be melted when it gets here!

As of 09:00, I'm guessing we have 4 - 6 inches of new snow and it's falling at a pretty fair clip. It was warm enough yesterday to melt what I had here at the house so I would imagine under all this new snow is ice. Glad I'm staying in today.

Not too bad here this morning - a couple degrees below zero.

A lot of folks seem to think wind makes it colder. It does not. All things being equal, a mass of still air measuring -20° will still be the same -20° even if the wind is blowing forty miles an hour. Although it does increase the capability of the environment to remove heat more rapidly, the temperature of that air mass will still be the same -20°. Just as a fan won't cool your house in the summer, but it will make YOU feel cooler because it is removing body heat more rapidly than still air would... as long as the ambient temperature is less than 98.6°.

Nope it doesn't make it colder but it will freeze you faster because it takes away your body temp.

Current temp -18° wind gusts up to 28mph supposed to drop until 2am

Let's see.....

Yesterday was 68 degrees and light breeze.... Great day at the range with 50+ good friends.....

Today was 59 and a light wind. It was a bit cold for shooting but we suffered through it!

Archived