SASS Wire Forum

Worse western of all time!

Outrider, SASS #72622

If you think the Ethan Character in the movie is bad, read the book it'd based on!! And I think JW should have gotten an Academy Award for that role. He was more into character there than in almost any other movie he ever did, with the possible exception of Donovan's Reef, and he really WAS himself in that one.

The only movie I have ever purchased. I drag it out every 6 months or so I can get teary eyed at the annual celebration of the Queen.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that when I saw this thread start, I thought of a few movies... but one stuck out in my mind but was afraid to say because of the fear of getting thrown out of SASS.... :blush:

but I'm gonna say it anyway.... The Wild Bunch is a horrible movie..... I saw it years ago and thought it was bad. Then when I joined SASS I thought I'd give it another try. So I went out and bought it. I fell asleep twice watching it and forced myself to finish it. So it goes on my list of bad westerns. :unsure:

Do I get to keep my badge?

YES! Finally I see I'm not totally alone! The Wild Bunch IS a horrible movie! Ridiculous plot, terrible acting, just..... yuck!

Archived